I keep screwing up and backing down...

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi! I have now confidence in talking with girls, and I can make girls like me. The problem is, when they advance a step, want to move the relationship forward, I always back down or screw the whole thing up. Ex. At a party, a girl teases (dirty dancing and dirty looks :p) me. I move over to her and dances with her for a while. She grabs my hand, but I move away! That would meant a laid if I hold her hand and followed her to where she were taking me. I thought " Oh my god, what should I do now, what should I say?"

It's like I'm afraid! Not scared of the girls, but scared of the relationship and the sexual/makeout things. I'm a virgin, so I guess that plays a part in this... What should I do? Have you been in a similar situation?

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. It's also that I'm under pressure because my younger brother is not a virgin and I'm still a virgin. That's REALLY HARD. I'm also afraid of what my friends and family will say baout my girlfriend, will they like her? That stuff
please help me overcome this problem

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how you feel man. Just know that it gets SOO much easier once you have done anything just once. Fvuck your friends and family, if YOU want her then YOU go for her. Don't let them hold you back, ever.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Play it cool, take a deep breath, and relax.

I approve of you pulling back actually. I wouldn't want to make myself too "available" or easy to seduce by a woman. Don't be a man*****. They believe they have this power over you, to lead you to the bed in the hopes that you'll get laid, should be the other way around. The man should lead the woman.

Be careful of people who come on strong to you.

But in the case of your inexperience, take things slow, learn to perfect your kissing, then advance to the next bases.

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have probably dissed like three good looking girls (HBs 7-8) last semester because I felt insecure and did not know what to do. Do you think I still have a chance with them or should I wait for other girls to come? :p
I need to know what I should do on the dancefloor and such, I think. Is there any threads dealing with that topic?

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

oh yes.swayay

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, what are you afraid of? It's all in fun. Don't think about it as such a big deal. Just wing it and be confident that you'll know what to do when the time comes. If you become nervous, take in a nice belly full of air and exhale. I've found that doing that really helps to calm the nerves.

About dance floor etiquette, I'm sure there should be a thread or article about it somewhere. But from my own experience, I could tell you that you should try to have/be fun from the moment you get there. Because once you start the night off as a wall flower, it's usually REALLY hard to get into the fun rhythm of things and when you do make an attempt it usually feels (and looks) forced. The instant you enter the room, look around with your head high and start feeling the rhythm of the music, make all your necessary greetings to friends who aren't already dancing, then head straight for the dance floor. Don't give the wallflower in you ANY chance of taking over.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like, what everyone else said just relax. Hell, if there is beer at the party have a few drinks. That will calm you down. How old are you anyway?

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seventeen

oh yes.swayay

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, if you don't think you're ready enough for sober confidence, alcohol will work wonders. Just don't get too drunk. :up: