I just thougth of the best place to do kino... your thoughts?

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been right in front of me all these years. The answer is! The gym!

It's so simple. Assuming you bring a girl to workout with you and she barely ever workouts, you can show her some exercise, and like 99% of the noobs, she will do them wrong so just fix her posture and kino away! Any thoughts on this?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dance classes are the best place to do kino

but not many people go to those

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to discourage you, but I sense you are overanalyzing. I never try to major in the minors. I do what gets me the most results fast.

Therefore, I don't recommend taking girls to the gym. By all means flirt with women there, but the best place to take a day 2 is to your apartment for sex. It is many times less likely you can pull a lay in the gym environment, therefore it is very ineffecient.

esu2

Reaction score
"dance classes" wow that sounds interesting. I hear theres a shortage of males too :p

sadburger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I took ballroom dancing for a number of years... it is an amazing place to do meet women, an impressive skill to have, and actually quite a bit of fun.

vanrijnr1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try the Latin scene. Ballroom dancing is easier in some ways, but it's rather stiff, not so natural to me. Go to the local Latin club and take salsa classes for a year. You'll never have a shortage of women and more than that you will have confidence like never before.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The GYM is good also because the women are exercising which means they are sweating, not wearing makeup and most likely not dressed like they would like. This make them feel a little insecure and gives you a slight edge.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea its good but why take emto the gym? If they like you enough to be cool with you doing it there then they'll be cool with you doing it at home or wherever.....girls do actually like this stuff you know, its not something you have to sneak in without her realising it!!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took some swing dancing classes, and there were more men than women. And a fair % were couples, at that. Go figure.