I just had sex.

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW. WOW. WOW.

Just invited a 9/10 girl over. Fitness model material. Within 10 minutes off my shirt came and we were at it doggystyle. She swallowed the load and all.

Halfway through her blowing me i said "yeah do it better than *another girl i ***** accidentally, LOL she said "thats ****ed" i said, "do what i tell you" and she continued LOL!.

This is why i work out, and take steroids.

:D

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop taking steroids or your **** will be the size of an acorn within years.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
That's a myth. Your balls atrophy because they don't need to produce as much testosterone but your penis doesn't shrink, and as soon as you get off gear and have to produce more testosterone again, your balls grow back to normal size.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IBreatheSpears said:
That's a myth. Your balls atrophy because they don't need to produce as much testosterone but your penis doesn't shrink, and as soon as you get off gear and have to produce more testosterone again, your balls grow back to normal size.
Meh. Same difference. I'd try and argue some more, but I'm sure we're all capable of using google by now.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these constant troll threads just keep getting lamer

lanba

Don Juan
Reaction score
once i was working out and i was like hey ***** stop looking at me and come suck this 12 inch ****
and she did write there in the middle of gym

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
It's been proven that steroids can infact make your **** bigger.

People who mock steroids are hilarious.

It's usually the 40 year old divorced depressed guys that do it, when infact if they were to go jump on TRT they'd feel like they're 18 again. I used to be against them too, until i gave it a go.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE that is just fantastic news! I'm so happy for you. Guys this looks like another sosuave success story! Just goes to show you what you can achieve if you follow your dreams and be true to yourself and believe in yourself! You did a great job in every aspect of the process! From being a leading man by making that b1tch come over, to escalating properly until she was taking your shlong in her pootang from behind culminating in you inseminating her mouth! Especially when you were an alpha male and told her exactly what she was to do and then she did it!! Yay!:wave: Guys i think he needs a big round of applause!1!!!

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
gravityeyelids said:
DUDE that is just fantastic news! I'm so happy for you. Guys this looks like another sosuave success story! Just goes to show you what you can achieve if you follow your dreams and be true to yourself and believe in yourself! You did a great job in every aspect of the process! From being a leading man by making that b1tch come over, to escalating properly until she was taking your shlong in her pootang from behind culminating in you inseminating her mouth! Especially when you were an alpha male and told her exactly what she was to do and then she did it!! Yay!:wave: Guys i think he needs a big round of applause!1!!!

OH my thankyou. Could you please print me off a FANTASTIC sticker and 5 gold stars?!

And i want a medal too, but one thats big enough to fit around my chest. :crazy:

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gravityeyelids said:
Trollol

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gravityeyelids said:
this is like... the weirdest post.