I just can't win with women

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back story.

Met her at a club interest was through the roof.

First "date" - Interest was very high, made out with her at the end of the night.

second "date" - Kinda felt attraction was slipping on her part, kissed her a couple times held hands.

Then this happend today.

Sam - Kirsty, what say we catch a movie this weekend.

kirsty - Hey dude sorry didn't have my phone with me today

kirsty - I actually got back with my ex

http://imgur.com/X44fEQ9

I'm not even gonna reply to this haha

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you were the rebound. Not your fault bro, the other guy has a stronger emotional connection with her and she decided to go back. Things won't work out with him though, be ready to catch her back in case you want(with a relaxed and alpha attitude). In the meantime improve yourself and date other chicks.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well they will always be in a position of power if you think that they are so great. Treat them like dogs and you'll be much happier. Actually dogs will make you happier than women will.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
You need to spin more plates man.

I'm telling you.. the man should always care LESS than the woman! This is possibly the most important DJ rule. If you care more than her, you have lost the game.

As a man you should not be hunting for a soul mate. Especially at age 20. You should be looking strictly for FUN and SEX. Just sport f*ck women who you find attractive. Don't over-think it, don't try to bond with them, don't do sh!t besides flirting and f*cking. Trust me. Some of these women will want a relationship with you because you don't give a sh!t. A man who doesn't care has options and a man with options has value. That's female math for you. :yes:

So stop caring and start f*cking. Women your age don't give a sh!t anyway. These are the c0ck carousel years. They all want to get drunk and pounded into a mattress by a different guy every week. Why are you crying over these skanks? :crackup:

skinnyguy said:
Well they will always be in a position of power if you think that they are so great. Treat them like dogs and you'll be much happier. Actually dogs will make you happier than women will.
Is that really you skinnyguy?

This is a solid post. :up:

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"haha this is embarassing, sorry about the last text. I sent this to the wrong Kirsty"

No but ignoring her was the best move, good job. Forget about her, she never existed.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the posts guys. I plan to go and pick up girls tomorrow.

Looks like playerman is right looking for any kind of relationship with todays women is a fools errand. :down:

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Totally agree man.

triplekaioken

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
You need to spin more plates man.

I'm telling you.. the man should always care LESS than the woman! This is possibly the most important DJ rule. If you care more than her, you have lost the game.

As a man you should not be hunting for a soul mate. Especially at age 20. You should be looking strictly for FUN and SEX. Just sport f*ck women who you find attractive. Don't over-think it, don't try to bond with them, don't do sh!t besides flirting and f*cking. Trust me. Some of these women will want a relationship with you because you don't give a sh!t. A man who doesn't care has options and a man with options has value. That's female math for you. :yes:

So stop caring and start f*cking. Women your age don't give a sh!t anyway. These are the c0ck carousel years. They all want to get drunk and pounded into a mattress by a different guy every week. Why are you crying over these skanks? :crackup:

Is that really you skinnyguy?

This is a solid post. :up:

hey playerman, so if you talk to chicks in a way that you just wanna hook up and **** em, that's better? i thought women didnt like men that just wanted to **** them because then you're too easy and doing what all other guys do? that's what they always complain about anyways

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Triple...they complain about it because the guy who is blunt and overt with his desire does not give her tingles and she feels insulted a non attractive guy wants to have sex with her. Or, she is caught off guard and reacts without processing it...to which you passing her reaction (**** test) will let her process it as either a good or bad thing. Or, because she knows that guy is not playing by her rules and is putting the choice of sex in his hands. In other words, she complains because she isn't getting it her way, which actually shows her he is not like other guys, as in if she does not comply with his sexual advance he easily walks...and that messes with them :up:

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Night-hawk said:
Or, because she knows that guy is not playing by her rules and is putting the choice of sex in his hands. In other words, she complains because she isn't getting it her way, which actually shows her he is not like other guys, as in if she does not comply with his sexual advance he easily walks...and that messes with them :up:
BINGO

:up: :up:

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a minute..I thought you weren't settling for anything less than a pristine virgin?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Wait a minute..I thought you weren't settling for anything less than a pristine virgin?
Yep. So no big deal at the end of the day

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Back story.

First "date" - Interest was very high, made out with her at the end of the night.

second "date" - Kinda felt attraction was slipping on her part, kissed her a couple times held hands.

Then this happend today.

Don't beat yourself up too bad, man. Women can be very cold so it's best to have a cold mental state of mind when dealing with them. That way, you're not phased when they flake or pull something like this. Anyway, at least she was honest about it from the start rather than leading you on.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Yep. So no big deal at the end of the day
If you can kiss lips that have most likely been wrapped around another man's d!ck then is it really a big deal to have sex with her?

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're caring too much but I can relate. If you weren't trying to escalate then why? Take things as far as you can. Also spin plates.

triplekaioken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Night-hawk said:
Triple...they complain about it because the guy who is blunt and overt with his desire does not give her tingles and she feels insulted a non attractive guy wants to have sex with her. Or, she is caught off guard and reacts without processing it...to which you passing her reaction (**** test) will let her process it as either a good or bad thing. Or, because she knows that guy is not playing by her rules and is putting the choice of sex in his hands. In other words, she complains because she isn't getting it her way, which actually shows her he is not like other guys, as in if she does not comply with his sexual advance he easily walks...and that messes with them :up:

so you're saying, when a guy goes in with a 'i wanna **** you and that's all i really care about' attitude he is basically saying to the woman:

-no i don't care about your whiny ****ty problems
-if you say no, i'll just hit on another girl
-you not that special to me, i can find another girl tbh
-why would i waste MY time trying to get to know you and all that boring stuff when i can fufill my sexual needs elsewhere?

and the girl eventually see's you as an option (never as a friend), if you play your cards right, plus if she says no, she runs the risk seeing you pull another girl to **** which will piss her off and make you seem cooler and higher value because she will feel she is missing out on something special because for some strange reason these girls want to **** you, so you must be of value

am i correct?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
If you can kiss lips that have most likely been wrapped around another man's d!ck then is it really a big deal to have sex with her?
For me It's never been about the physical aspect, its been about how it destroys them spiritually and emotionally.

But you're right. If I don't pursue relationships anymore , given if she's attractive enough I might fvck a non virgin.

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
check this very nice guide about how to deal with women, and like "Play_her_men" already told: try to look not interested in her, stuffs really works on that way. So it is usually for first time(s) hard to do this, but when you learn how to "act" not-interested-in-you-baby and "feel" first "results" everything will pretty clear to you. And why stuffs works on that way? Who knows! Women simply has different brain than we or something like that :)

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Back story.

Then this happend today.

So what OP, at least you have gotten laid with a hottie before I assume