I just cant Say how important KINO is

SC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I have been going out on about 2 dates a week now, with different women (badass mofo right here during this round)

OK the ones i have used kino on are the ones i liked more than the others and I tell ya what They react to it in a huge way--HUGE.

Ok I will never go a coffee shop every again to meet a women. Kino is pain in the ass there. I have found one of the best places to take a woman is a comedy club. Its relly not that much more expensive than a dinner and it is totally fun. THe girl laughs for hours she is primed to laugh with you at your jokes later. You set a mode of happyiness in the girls minds. I tis a great place at least in my experience.

Pesonally I also like having 2-4 drinks when im with a first date. Now not to many drinks to get drunk or even to act stupid but definately helps to relax and let the KINO flow.

Just several observations

By the way I used to be a nice guy about 5 months ago and I wnet to a **** love life to now which is literally

PU33y coming out of my ears. I am seeing and talking to 7 women. LOL this is fookin great. This site does help noobs

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SC:
Ok I have been going out on about 2 dates a week now, with different women (badass mofo right here during this round)

OK the ones i have used kino on are the ones i liked more than the others and I tell ya what They react to it in a huge way--HUGE.

Ok I will never go a coffee shop every again to meet a women. Kino is pain in the ass there. I have found one of the best places to take a woman is a comedy club. Its relly not that much more expensive than a dinner and it is totally fun. THe girl laughs for hours she is primed to laugh with you at your jokes later. You set a mode of happyiness in the girls minds. I tis a great place at least in my experience.

Pesonally I also like having 2-4 drinks when im with a first date. Now not to many drinks to get drunk or even to act stupid but definately helps to relax and let the KINO flow.

Just several observations

By the way I used to be a nice guy about 5 months ago and I wnet to a **** love life to now which is literally

PU33y coming out of my ears. I am seeing and talking to 7 women. LOL this is fookin great. This site does help noobs
Good to hear, SC! Yes, kino is almost like a magic wand; really good stuff.

Comedy Clubs. Truly an untapped resource. These clubs are great for breaking down inhibitions and getting the girl in a good mood.

One question, though. Seeing and talking to 7 women? How do you schedule all that? I'm having trouble balancing 2. Give me some pointers, man!

Gipper

SC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well im new to this city I live in. I dont know anybody really so I was like damn thsi sucks i need to get me a girl

So i checked out all the dating sites on the net for a few months. Then I fiannly paid the money andjoined one of those dating sites on the internet. I had a bunch of mail form women who i coudl not read till i paid the 20 bones. I know it sounds retarded but damn if I just dont have soo much pu33y LOL i am lovin it and that is no exageration. And im at 40% score success ROFL.

SO out of all the people on the site i have met with about 5 of them. I am also now mackin on my neighbor cause she is so damn hot i just cant get over it. I asked her out finally after about 3 months of wanting to but never gettting the appropriote time. Patience is a virtue at times guys.

Yes itis extremly extremely confusing I forget who i tell what and what stories i tell and what and where this history is of each girl. But I just dont care they know I am dating other women it helps actually.

I do not know what or if these dating sites are good for everybody but damn right now these things are killer in my particular situation.

ANother good thing about these sites is i think probably 50% of these women really want it bad.

my 2 cents again

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey SC,

Congrats on your success!!

I agree wholeheartedly about kino and comedy clubs. Seeing a comedian puts the girl in such a good mood that those feeling transfer to you. Everytime I did the comedy club on a first date, it paid off.

Since you are into comedy clubs, go see Brian Regan. Very funny and very clean.

Take Care,

Legend

------------------
"As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."... Ben Hogan

"The key to happiness in your life is "Your Life",... Don the Legend

SC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes but kino leads to better touching and feeling before you know it you will be holding her hand and then she will be rubbing your leg--its just natural progression a little forward but massively effective for telling the chic how you feel--she will either respond or puch you off either way you know what she is thinking and that is half the battle

SC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yea and kino gets you laid