I just can't escalate to a KISS!!

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For every girl apart from a few couple, a kiss usually leads to third/fourth base which is a good sign I'm doing good. Everytime I kiss a girl for the first time I usually get to the end target but leading up to a kiss is so awkward. I just can't get myself to go for the kiss.

The metaphor is like jumping into a cold swimming pool, It's so hard just to jump in but once i get in there I can do all sorts of things like diving, flips, dog paddle etc until I wear myself out. Get it?

I don't know the IOI's or the signs that she's ready to be kissed. I dont know if the girl is genuinely interested or wanting to be kissed. The make out sessions I had previously with other girls just simply happened quickly but nonetheless a launchpad for more things to come. I don't know the opportunities that pops up (yea yea I'm slow but keen to learn) I just dont know the moment when I can just go in for the kiss. I think this little problem alone is stopping me from fully reaping the rewards of good DJ tactics.

Any helpers?

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have the exact same problem currently...i'd like to hear what others have to say...

DrSoSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe try holding her hands and getting her body close to you first?

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ragin_Asian
For every girl apart from a few couple, a kiss usually leads to third/fourth base which is a good sign I'm doing good. Everytime I kiss a girl for the first time I usually get to the end target but leading up to a kiss is so awkward. I just can't get myself to go for the kiss.

The metaphor is like jumping into a cold swimming pool, It's so hard just to jump in but once i get in there I can do all sorts of things like diving, flips, dog paddle etc until I wear myself out. Get it?

I don't know the IOI's or the signs that she's ready to be kissed. I dont know if the girl is genuinely interested or wanting to be kissed. The make out sessions I had previously with other girls just simply happened quickly but nonetheless a launchpad for more things to come. I don't know the opportunities that pops up (yea yea I'm slow but keen to learn) I just dont know the moment when I can just go in for the kiss. I think this little problem alone is stopping me from fully reaping the rewards of good DJ tactics.

Any helpers?

Well first things first..Do you know how to kiss? I mean do you actually know what youre doing or do you just plant one on her? Your post is sort of confusing but I think what youre asking is what is the right time to kiss the girl..Well for me I usually do it when I feel it. Im not a great kisser, but all the girls I've been with always said that they could almost feel my emotions when I kissed them--BE passionate about it Ragin..let her feel how you feel--Let that kiss be the indicator of how much you enjoy being with this girl..Anways thats what work for me..

Hope this helps..PEACE!

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HERE WE GO!

Your problem:

BALLS

THIS IS STEP ONE.

Going in for the kiss is not, or at least shouldn't be, based on whether she shows signs that she's ready to be kissed.

Going in for the kiss is based on whether you desire to kiss her or not. It all begins and ends with one word: BALLS. If you feel the desire to kiss her, you will fullfill that desire by grabbing your balls and going in for the kiss.

This is how it should be. Just go for it. Don't think about what she'll think, don't think about whether or not she'll retribute it, just acknowledge the desire and attempt to fullfill it.

NOW STEP TWO would be learning to read her body language. After you've got the BALLS to go in for the kiss regardless, you can develop skills to make it easier on yourself.

The search function on this website will give you ALOT of topics regarding KISS TESTS, and things you can do to read her body language. If you know how to screen out the rubbish, you'll find alot of information.

But when it comes to balls, only you can grow & cultivate them.
Wow, that sounds really fvcking gay.

comminback

Don Juan
Reaction score
obiviously, there isn't much kino here.

You have to play with the kino long before you go for the kiss. If you have been talking with her for a long time, never touching her, anchoring feelings, then she is going to bail on you when all of a sudden you go from never touching her to "standing there with your hands by your sides and lips poking out wanting her to put her lips on yours".

You've got to get close several times before the kiss. Hell, get real close, and DON'T kiss her at first. Make her feel the heat of your breath on her neck a couple of times while you tell her a couple of ****y & funny lines. Be sure to lean back and look at her in the eyes with that smirk on your face, she'll laugh. trust me. Then, after 1 or 2 of these, she'll be almost wet, then another **** and funny (arrigant) line, turn your head, she'll do the same, and it's all natural.

Get comfortable, get close, and get busy!

Holla

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!!

Originally posted by Nex
HERE WE GO!

Your problem:

BALLS

THIS IS STEP ONE.

Going in for the kiss is not, or at least shouldn't be, based on whether she shows signs that she's ready to be kissed.

Going in for the kiss is based on whether you desire to kiss her or not. It all begins and ends with one word: BALLS. If you feel the desire to kiss her, you will fullfill that desire by grabbing your balls and going in for the kiss.

This is how it should be. Just go for it. Don't think about what she'll think, don't think about whether or not she'll retribute it, just acknowledge the desire and attempt to fullfill it.

NOW STEP TWO would be learning to read her body language. After you've got the BALLS to go in for the kiss regardless, you can develop skills to make it easier on yourself.

The search function on this website will give you ALOT of topics regarding KISS TESTS, and things you can do to read her body language. If you know how to screen out the rubbish, you'll find alot of information.

Wow, that sounds really fvcking gay.

Couldn't of said it better myself NEX!!!You kiss her when YOU want to do it-not when you think she wants you to do it..If she's into you she really wouldn't care when you do it--the more spontaneous it is the more excited she gets and you very much want her to get "excited".

Again great post NEX!

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there like a facial expression that just scream out "KISS ME RAGIN_ASIAN!!!!"

Im too dumb sometimes and just let too many opportunities get cold but I wanna put a stop to that and get the most out opportunities.

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEX put it great but let me tell you somthing...

when you witha woman and it just you and her (even out in public) and you look at her for more than 2 and a half seconds, SHE KNOWS YOU WANT TO KISS HER.

so just do it, and use the kiss test if you still missing your nutz

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS IS SIMPLE!

1. IF SHE WANTS YOU TO KISS HER..THEN DO IT..IT REALLY DOESNT MATTER WHEN!

2. IF SHE DOENST THEN U FIND OUT!

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm probably good at gaming HBs but dont escalate to a kiss and thats why I've got unlimited one way ticket to friendszone.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure there's really a question here in this post.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I just can't escalate to a KISS!!

Originally posted by Nex

If you feel the desire to kiss her, you will fullfill that desire by grabbing your balls and going in for the kiss.

thanks for a good early morning laugh.

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there are expressions that mean a girl wants to kiss, but they may not always act on it. If you have lots of glances where nothing is said or she says what or you say what and she says "nothing", then move in closer so you are touching her and move your head into a position where you can kiss her. Then just do it.

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yay a "kiss" report for the thread.

Anyways I've been hanging out with this chick from my college..watched a few movies, teased and tickled her abd went for a run with her this afternoon.

Then tonite she got bored and I suggested a movie and came up to her place. we were both laying on her bed, our tops of our heads were touching (like a siamese twin joined at the head lol) and occasionally holding her hand and tickling her.

Then the movie finished and we ended up just chatting n stuff. The lights were off with only the screen on. I kept looking at her eyes the whole time and held it for a few seconds. Man I've never felt so nervous before. It seems to me that sex is easier than initiating a kiss lol. There was a few moments where we coulda kissed but I hesitated so many times. The more I hesitated the more I became nervous. What I was going to do is "read" her before we kiss so I can finally see that expression before kissing...But I was so nervous that I didn't even take notice.

I finally "planted" one slyly but it was disaster. She had her eyes closed and it was the worse kind of peck I gave cause it was just a really awkward moment as she was sleepy from our run beforehand. This is so silly. I just became the worse chump after doing so well.

Once again this is silly...How can a lead up to a kiss be so hard for a new girl? I had sex for the first time and it was the smoothest move I've done. I was commented how I wasn't even nervous during sex and I "performed" very well. I can get 3 or 4 girls back to my place for a shower party everytime then hook up with at least one of them yet I can't kiss this one girl tonite. Arrrgh. Maybe I've put too much importance on this girl and that has turned me into mush. This is silly I could slap myself so hard

Why is the first kiss so hard?? As I mentioned before, after I get through the first kiss I can escalate to third and fourth base sooo easy.

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it.

One thing I did the first time I initiated a kiss (I'd kissed three girls before, but they just jumped on me) was to get them to do general things that they don't have to do just to see if they're up for anything.

Say something like "Sit on my lap" or just tell them to come closer and if they do, that's pretty much what you need. Then get them in a position where you can kiss them and say "You're very pretty," give them time to respond. Then say "Can I kiss you?" If they just smile, take that as a yes. It's alright to be nervous, in fact some girls probably get off on that especially if you're a stud. They'll know it's not a creepy nervous.

If you've kissed her, or even if you haven't, just say, "Have you ever had a massage?" It doesn't really matter what they say, just say "Sit on my lap and I'll give you a massage" or just say, "Lie down and I'll give you a massage. If they're on their front that's best, straddle them just behind her butt and start moving around, then gradually move down and start undressing her.

You'll usually get "I don't usually do this" or "Maybe we should get to know eachother better" Just say, "You can go at anytime and that's cool. But if you want to stay that's okay." I don't think many would leave at that point. You just have to have a genuine take it or leave it attitude.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then say "Can I kiss you?"
Does asking a girl for a kiss actually work? I mean, i always thought that you may come as a woos to them if u ask for a kiss, as opposed to just going for the kiss which shows much more confidence.

Plus, u know how in the movies the guy simply kisses the girl without saying a word...well, i think those kisses in the movies get stamped into many girls' heads as THE WAY a romantic kiss should be, so anything else (i.e. asking for a kiss) seems odd to them.

Just my 2 cents.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest problem with the "Can I kiss you?" question is that it gives her the chance to give a flat-out NO, an excuse, play hard to get, or whatever nifty trick she has saved up for when some chump asks her this.

Even if she is attracted to you, you're giving her time to rationalize the situation when all she should be doing is acting by instinct.

By asking her if you can kiss her, you're putting the BALLS IN HER COURT.

You're a human being, and above all you're a MAN, unless you have some serious physical disability there should be no reason why you CAN'T kiss her if you just lean over enough.

Put in her mind the "OH ****!!.." surprise moment followed by a "WOW".

And yeah Levex, crazy pun I got going. :cool:

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact is, in the real world you have to be sure and you're not always as in control as you would like. And the first girl I slept with in January of this year, I asked her "Can I kiss you?" after giving her a massage and telling her she's pretty. And yeah, it work. Now I'm more able to judge when a girl is ready to be kissed, but if you're in a situation where you've already demonstrated that she'll do pretty much anything you say, then it's a safe bet she says yes.

In fact, I was watching a program in the UK where five men had a week to get a woman to say they loved him, but the trick was these girls knew what was going on and were told about the guys rep before. They guys were classic PUAs and possibly operate in this community.

The best looking guy had taken this girl to a park and to a little dell and was having a picknick, then he got closer to the girl and was lying down, and he said to her, "What would happen if I kissed you?" and she said "Find out." so he kissed her and he was on top of her, in fact her tit even came out and she knew this guy was a total player.