I hit my girlfriend what is the alpha way to handle things

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamHE

Don Juan
Reaction score
We were chilling outtoday, my girlfriend was getting very emotional about something, I wasn't really paying attention because I was playing my Gameboy SP. Anyway while she was talking about her problems I noticed that I was engaged in battle with a SHINY PIDGEY (chances are about 1/1000 to get a shiny pokemon). Anyway, she noticed that I wasn't really listening to her and she took my Gameboy and threw it against the wall and broke it.

I got a little emotional as well and punched her in the face, and she started crying and left the apartment. I know we arent suppose to put the ***** on the pedestal but do u think I should say sorry to her?

thx

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you f#cking kidding me? I mean for real, is this a serious question?

Don't come in here and ask for an "alpha" way to handle this, because you've already shown you're anything but. One, I highly doubt an alpha guy would be playing a pokemon game. Two, I know an alpha guy certainly wouldn't hit a chick over his gameboy and forementioned pokemon game being broken.

So yes, you should apologize. You even needing to ask whether or not you should appologize is troubling in and of itself (and shows you're anything but alpha). There's a difference between putting a b*tch on a pedestal (you should probably quit referring to women as b#tches too) and treating her like she's not human.

Finally, maybe you should drop this addiction to having to act "alpha". Being "alpha" doesn't mean being a raging ****head. From what I've seen far too many guys definition of alpha involves acting like a complete tool. Despite what anyone has ever told you being a real man involves knowing when you screwed up and being man enough to appologize.

Sorry if this comes off as harsh, but I have very little respect (none actually) for guys that hit girls. If she was trying to kill you it would be different, but all she did was throw your gameboy. The worst part is that you had to go to an online website to determine whether or not you owed her an apology.

Scorrere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think an alpha could play pokemon and still be an alpha, plenty of my friends in HS played it senior year when they were bored and some were pure alpha (wish I could have learned from them earlier).

However, hitting your GF over a ****ing video game? Honestly, I'd expect a breakup happening realllll soon. It's a GAME. I love my video games, but if my friends or my family or my future first gf are having problems and want me to listen, I'll listen. I've been called by a friend while I'm getting a rare chance in a game, but I'll forgo the chance because it's a GAME. It's not REAL. You're getting far too attached to the game.

DamHE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you even read my post, i was in a battle with a SHINY pidgey,if it was just a pidgey i would have listened to her, jeez people these days!!!! :cuss:

I decided it is better to DHV by not saying sorry I will see her again and be mad at her for ruining my day, so i have higher value :)

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both of you have serious anger issues. I suggest ending the relationship ASAP. If you don't end it with her, you will fight again and you may end up hitting her again, possibly really hurting her.

Also shut the hell up about DHV. Once you hit a woman, you have become the lowest form of man possible. You have as much value as a stinking pile of shit :)

Don Shinra

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the OP handled the situation well. She should have been svcking his cawk instead of b!tching to him.

Adam B

Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't have handled it better myself. The ***** was way out of line.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahhahaha I love how half the ppl here believe this is true.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DamHE said:
Did you even read my post, i was in a battle with a SHINY pidgey,if it was just a pidgey i would have listened to her, jeez people these days!!!! :cuss:

I decided it is better to DHV by not saying sorry I will see her again and be mad at her for ruining my day, so i have higher value :)
Haha, this is quite a funny Troll. Punching a girl cos you lost out on SHINY PIDGY rofl.

I think you should have beated her ass with her own shoe, that'll show the ***** never to mess with shiny pidgy

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously a troll and a Sony/Microsoft fanboy. A gameboy can not be broken. I mean its Nintendo come on dude, only a Playstation or Xbox would brake from a chick flick.

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I think...i want to have sex with you"

"Oh fvck no, i'm catching this shiny pidgy, motherfvker" *punches face*

DamHE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trolling :nono: .. You guys dont understand; she was crying about how her cat died and wtf am I supposed to do about it, i cant bring it back to life? Im going to throw a brick through her window, with a note attached, saying "thanks for ruining a perfetly good saturday", this will be an awesome demonstration of higher value..

Learn from the master, gentlemen.

PS - dedication, it broke.. it wont turn on, care to fix it?

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is just sad. an young, immature guy goes on the internet stumbles upon this site. reads to the huge egos of some of the keyboard jockeys here, can't decide what is appropriate social behaviour and turns into a chauvanistic ****head

my advice to the OP, is to forget everythign from this site. I mean it, this is the INTERNET, any idiot can say whatever they want and their misguided views about women, you don't need to listen to it.

don't treat women like objects just there for you enjoyment, you need to act is a socially accpetable way everywhere in life. otherwise you wont go far, and you can take your chauvanistic views to you whilt you clean toilets or lift boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.