I havent been growing whats up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteSoledShoes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Up until like 8th grade I was always tall and bigger than everoyne in my class. Up until middle school I was usually the tallest, or at least the 2nd tallest.

But now im about to turn 16 and I haven't grown but maybe 1/4" in the last 1 1/2 - 2 years.

I've been stuck at 5'8 for a while now and its kinda annoying. The scary thing though, is that I started puberty early, and the height increase and stop seems like my growth happened early and now its done. My diets not bad or anything.

My family is mostly tall people. Dad is 6'2, so is all the men on his family. My mom's side is like 5'10 and 5'11 mostly around. I'm 16, 5'8, which is a homo deal. My dad was already like 6'1 at my age.

Will I grow?

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what its called but they have an x ray type thing that determines how much growth u have left in your hand. get that done and see. 5'8 isn't a death sentence tho.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dumbasses... dude... google it. don't come here asking the people that don't know anything.

and yes you will grow. youre 16.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll keep growing, there's a reason why they call them 'growth spurts' they come and go.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.