I have to kiss her?

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill just get right to it.

Tomorrow night, its gonna be my 3rd date with this little hottie and after we go have a coffee were comming back to my house. Well the thing is we have been on 2 dates already but we haven't really made out yet, and I really think its time tomorrow. The thing is all the times before I never felt uneasy about it, but this time it just feels kinda funny. Maybe its cuz before I never really gave it any thought. Well I guess thinking that I have to make out with her tomorrow, makes me feel wierd.

Does anyone have any ideas or input that might be helpfull? Or maybe even how I can go about it?

(If youre gonna say RTFB, please dont bother replying, thnx)

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm

#1. Read the bible.

#2. Don't worry, relax

#3. Have you kissed her at all yet?

#4. If she isn't willing to make out by then NEXT her.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you been using kino on the first two dates at least?

brookswift

Don Juan
Reaction score
you want to make out with her, if you've been doing your part right, she probably likes you too (or is too bored to care who she goes out with). if that's the case, she probably wants to make out with you. first, you have to find a nice quiet place that is secluded and comfortable (it's going to last a while if all goes well) some places that are quite common are the movie theatre (sit off to the side away from people etc, common sense) in someone's house (yours or hers) when no one else is home, and generally anywhere you two won't be disturbed by anyone and can be comfortable sitting for several minutes if not a half an hour or more. of course, you MUST have breath mints. they're less than a buck, and the effects can be devastating if you don't use them.

okay, so, to start, just lean in and do the normal kiss on the lips thing. your eyes should be closed. after you make contact with her lips, stay there, keep kissing. slowly open your mouth and let your tongue slide in. if she doesn't let your tongue in or you run into teeth, stop. she doesn't want to make out. once you start, get creative, this is the fun part. i could write countless pages about this part, but that ruins the fun of discovering them yourself. good luck

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have kissed her at the end of the first date.

If she gave you IOI, EC, her #, a date, another date, etc. YOU NEED TO KISS HER IMEDIATLEY. (sp?)

Dont let her think you're a pu$$y.

Also I wouldn't do the leaning in slowly...just stroke her hair for 15 seconds, and if she lets you do that then she'll be ok for the kiss.

Or act like you are going to kiss her and pull back at the last second and she if she turns away or leans into you.

Then just grab the back of her head and spontainiously kiss her for a couple seconds.

And ask if she wants a cigarette :D

Last edited: