I have this friend, right?

kilgoretrout

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this girl as a friend for the past, like week or two, and I was wondering if there are any good ways to... uhrm, get her thinking sexually about me. I'm starting with kino. Thanks.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rub teh p*ssy!!! JK...for now. Just touch her nonchalantly on the shoulder or something not so sexual. Then as she lets you, up the anti and go bigger and bigger.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya good advice oak. Just basically work up the kino, talk more sensually to her. Girls react better to verbal and physical aphrodesiacs (sp?). Well anyway. Just work the kino till she's basically all over you :p.

The Click

Don Juan
Reaction score
not to sound..

not to sound like a total n00b.. but can someone explain kino?

_Click

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um... Reread Pook's Kill that desperation and the Be a Man thread. Just to keep those ideas fresh. You want to remember that to get her after you, and to keep her after you, you need to act un interrested. She'll start flirting more, than you respond a bit... and she will want you more and the vicious cycle continues.

Just read those 2 posts and stay cool.

kilgoretrout

Don Juan
Reaction score
There seems to be an attraction

There seems to be an attraction... you chemistry and all that bull-****. Any way... I complimented her hair... movin' right along...

What is an AFC... I don't know exactly what it is but I have the feeling I am one (but not for long)

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
for the guy who asked, kino is basically physical contact you can read about it in the bible... which you should read anyway.