I have the urge to bang my ex

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex is back in town from college and my girlfriend is away for New Years and I'm getting the urge to cheat.

One part of me says: Look you probably won't be married to this broad so why be faithful? Have fun before you die.

Other part says: Look your girlfriend has been loyal to you, gives you great sex, and almost let you put it in her ass.

----------------------

My ex calls me today asking to hang out and it's like GOD DAMN why must women **** with me like this. Another kicker to this question is I already banged my ex when my current Girlfriend and I were dating (not officially going out) which really upset her. Plus both of their bestfriends is the same girl. So no matter what girls cannot keep their secrets to themselves if their best friend asks them to divulge (women have no resilience).

Anyone else have this dillema.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
Other part says: Look your girlfriend has been loyal to you, gives you great sex, and almost let you put it in her ass.
QUOTE]

Hope this answers your question.

Ex is an ex for a reason.

shigi

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do u mean she ALMOST lets you put in her ass?

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's guys like you that ruin the whole reputation of guys in general.

Have you ever been cheated on?? It's the most gut-wrenching feeling you could ever have. Don't do it. If you aren't satisfied with the girl you're dating, you shouldn't be dating her.

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, if you'd ever been cheated on this isn't something that you would even consider.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No question. F*ck the ex. And do it well. HARD. Keep your mouth shut, and DENY, DENY, DENY, if asked about it.

That is all.

Don't listen to the hand holders ('Young gun' and 'the forms.') They don't know.