I have started the gangii game...

MVick173

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have started the gangii game with this girl yestaurday. I was online and she im'ed me but i didn't respond to her. i plan to do this for one month. but yestaurday she im'ed me sayin "am I mad at her", I didn't answer since I have planned to start the gangii game, then she wrote to me again and she said "I guess so". What I would like to know when do I stop, yo uknow when I'm goin to farr???????????????

DarkZero

Don Juan
Reaction score
when she starts being mad at you in real life about it i guess... but when she does you can always just say you were away from your comp.

just stop when you want to start talking online to her again, i mean... your the one who's taking charge right, you give the orders...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you ganji you cut off all contact with her. Not responding to her IMs isn't ganji, it's just plain rude and inconsiderate. If you don't sign on at all, call her, or approach her to chat then you're busy. See the difference?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is ganji?

MVick173

Don Juan
Reaction score
aiight...

so your sayin that if she rites to me I should talk to her, but other then that i shouldn't have no type of contact with her????? when she talks to me online should I keep it short and leave, or wat?????

MVick173

Don Juan
Reaction score
orrr

proky you said that it's rude and inconsiderate, but I could jjust say i am just busy and couldn't talk at the moment...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sign online at all. If you really can't bear to not talk to your friends online for a few weeks then make a new screen name and use that to talk to people.

Have no contact with her outside of school. If she approaches you to talk in school, talk, but quickly remind her that you have other friends by saying you have to join them.

It's your choice, but the point of ganji is to make it seem like you're busy all the time and you just don't have time to put the effort into a relationship with her. Signing online everyday for a few hours ruins this sense of you being busy.

MVick173

Don Juan
Reaction score
but when is enough enough

When should I stop, cause I don't want her to get madd and stop talkin to me cause i did this. so when is enough enough????

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm... ganji isn't for IMing but for real life. Do you see her in real life?

GANJI is to get you out of the LJBF zone, not to get you out of the remotely attractive human being zone. Be careful with Ganji.

MVick173

Don Juan
Reaction score
aiight

is it ok that when I see her in school just wave and say hi and keep it moving, or don't say nothin, and pretend that she was never there??????

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're thinking about this far too much. When she sses you in school, make sure you're with other people. If you're engaged in conversation with the other person, then you don't have time to see her and wave.

stop overanalyzing this.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the gangii game is stupid for your situation

and AIM isnt the way to go

the gangii game is for real life, for real ppl, with real testicles

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
the gangii game is stupid for your situation

and AIM isnt the way to go

the gangii game is for real life, for real ppl, with real testicles
I'm gonna have to go ahead, and disagree with you there... (10 more points for who can name the movie!)

Real men don't play games, especially ones which try to create a false sense of a life. Pathetic, man.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is ganji supposed to create a false sense of life? Maybe to some extent, but the one and only time I ganji'd I actually improved my social life, used my time more wisely, and was more productive. (It worked too.)

P.S. - Drixsa, you crack me up.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea I saw something realted to this kind of idea on Masf and they clarified it this way...:

If you see a stranger to whom you like and don't like you back, and you ignore them, they STILL WON'T GIVE A F!CK. Ignoring only gets the attention of people who like or pay attention to you. All you are doing is making them feel guilty for rejecting your AFC-ass.

If the girl likes you and notices you are ignoring her she will wonder what she did wrong. BUT if the girl likes you, what's the point of playing this retarded game? skip all the bullsh!t games and make a move

If you show your intentions and get rejected move on and find someone new

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
I'm gonna have to go ahead, and disagree with you there... (10 more points for who can name the movie!)

Real men don't play games, especially ones which try to create a false sense of a life. Pathetic, man.
i know smooth was jus waitin to rip me one HA
i am not a big fan of this game but my point was that if u r gonna play it, AIM isnt the place+

but "real men dont play games" ofcourse they do. woman are one big game in itself espically at this age

even if you have your **** down every aspect is still part of the game

"if your game is tight, everything goes right"

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotcha Smooth....Office space

gimmie muhpoints/money wutever lol

anyway this tactic isnt new lol, it just has a fancy new name now. we used to just call it plain old simple ignoring lol.

and its not a great tactic either, its something you do if youve totally ****ed yourself over already and have no other option lol.

soooo a DJ doesnt really need this...most of the time.

Most of the time you should limit contact, not too much, not too little. Just moderate it.