I Have Something To Tell You.... "I Love You" HUH!

rben69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I've known this girl for a few months, I met her when I served her in the supermarket I work at. Whenever she come in she used to smile and come to my checkout and talk to me. Anyway on friday I was down the street and saw her working in another place and talked to her about half an hour and she mentioned she just joined the gym.

Well later that night I went to the gym and she was there talked a bit more, and we left at the same time and she got out her phone and said "I wish someone would ring me" and I said "Well, I might ring you" and got out my phone and she said "I have to ring my mum, but first im putting my number in your phone" and grabbed it and put it in, and I asked if she wanted to do something tonight, she had to ask her mum, her mum said not tonight.

She rang me the next night and wanted me to come over, I went over. We were playing pool, a bit of kino, and I put my arms around her when she was planning her shot and from then she was hugging me and everyting, high interest ;)

Later we went and watched tv and were cuddling and that, and started making out and after a few minutes she said "I have something to tell you" (I thought OH ****) and she said, "I love you", I was releived because I thought it was something else, but I was also shocked and surprised, i had no idea what to say I just went "mmm" and kept kissing her.

Anyone had this happen before, it was the first date and she told me she loves me, Maybe shes liked me for a while or something, I dunno, I kind of thought there was interest but wasn't gonna ask her out when I was working.

When I left again she said "I love you" and "I wanted to tell you on the phone but I thought you'd freak out. Also on the phone next day "I wish i could see you, its killing me" (Her parents wouldn't let her out)

I don't reakon this is a bad thing, because I definately know shes into me, but it just shocked me that she said it so soon. Today I said it back when she said it because I don't know if she'd crack the ****s or what if I just kept on saying nothing when she said it.

What do you guys think I should of said the first time? And do you think I should tell her I love her when she does first? As long as i'm not always telling her I love her and shes perfect and AFC **** like that.

A few other funny things with her parents and brother, but I won't write any more now, this post is long enough.

-Ben

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well personally I would kick things down a few notches. Things should be built over time. If you can operate fast then go to it. Just remember, easy come, easy go.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's hella f*cked up, you guys just started talking and played a game of pool and she loves you? That's hella f*cked up! Run while you still can before she hunts your ass down.

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait. Let me guess. She's like 15 years old? Her saying "I love you" isn't too out of the ordinary if she's young and inexperienced.

On the other hand, if you're talking about a 22 year old women, then I'd say she's got some issues.

Regardless, I'd say to take things more slowly. Don't lead her on by telling her you love her when you really don't.

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol thats some fvcked up $hit right there. Ditch her man she's bound to be one of those dependant, clingy, crazy *****es that'll do you more harm than good.

hihi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with capitol I think if she has 15 years old, maybe she don't think what she say??? So I think you'd better not take in consideration what she said to you....
Sorry for this stupid post from me..
-hihi-