I have problems with my 10 year friend

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I don't know is this thread ok for this forum butt I really wanna listen your ideas. Because it's about my 10 year friend.

I live in Turkey and my family is religious. I live with them and I study at university.

I had sex with a girl last month, then I went and got an HIV test etc. And I told these to my 2 friends of 10 years.

One of these friends told the whole thing to his "girlfriend of 1 week". The girl didn't love me bla bla.
He told this to my other friend. He thought he should tell me even though he promised and I found out at the end of the day.

Now I don't know how to act.

Should I keep my distance or stop talking directly or go and ask for an explanation etc...
In this case, my family and other people will ask what happened (because we are together all the time) and I don't know what will happen if they find out that I had sex with someone in an apartment and got tested. Typical Muslim countries..

As I said, this is a topic I normally wouldn't write on the forum, but since he is my friend of 10 years, I wanted to pour my heart out and hear your opinions.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a different girl to the one you claimed in another thread you had sex with in a cafe yesterday? I mean if you are worried about how they are going to deal with you having sex with a woman in an apartment, how are they going to handle you did this in a cafe toilet with another girl? Did you get tested for that girl too? You just did this yesterday -- as you admitted in another thread.

You brag about your consquest to your friends and are now worried they will tell your family? Well the cat is out of the bag now. You might as well be as nice with them as you can and hope they don't make your life any worst than it is now.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't brag. I just asked them "you guys know a daily apartment for rent etc."

and yes, I'm in a small place and I'm afraid of my name being out there and my family finding out.. Everyone knows my dad anyway.
He came a few days ago and said to me "My friends saw you with a girl. You're a guy after all. If you need money or something, don't hesitate to tell me"
But I don't want him to find out that I had sex with a girl in a cafe toilet or that I rented an apartment.

I'm so confused.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a different girl to the one you claimed in another thread you had sex with in a cafe yesterday? I mean if you are worried about how they are going to deal with you having sex with a woman in an apartment, how are they going to handle you did this in a cafe toilet with another girl? Did you get tested for that girl too? You just did this yesterday -- as you admitted in another thread.

You brag about your consquest to your friends and are now worried they will tell your family? Well the cat is out of the bag now. You might as well be as nice with them as you can and hope they don't make your life any worst than it is now.
I thought I would hope he wouldn't tell people about this and if my family asks "Why aren't you talking?" I would say that he tells other people the things I tell him etc. Thank you, man.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends don't gossip. He's not your friend.