I have no idea what to do! Help!

loismustdie8000

Don Juan
Reaction score
We have been together for one month. Went to a party round hers on saturday night. She was all over one of my best mates. Hugging, licking, biting. When we all went to bed she cuddled up to him and they fell asleep together. The day before the party she told me she loved me. This is seriously messing with my head. I did not say anything at the party, i just kept my cool and has a lot of cigarettes and drink to keep myself calm.

*names have been changed*
Luke= the other guy
Sara= my girl
Katie= her friend

Said goodbye to her the next day and all i got was a goodbye back, no kiss or any of the usual suff. Today i got this text:hey you wanna go for a piss up tomorrow night with the same people as before?". I sent back "no thanks". She sent "Why don't you wanna come?". I replied with "because i don't think i can handle watching my girlfriend flirt with luke night again". No reply! Half hour later i get a text from one of her frineds "Hi it's katie, whats going on with you and Sara?". I sent back to Katie "Sara can't we talk with each other or do we really have to do this through friends?". No reply! Well couple of hours pass and i send this: "OK your not talking to me so I'm just gonna say this and then it's up to you if you reply. If you wanna start dating Luke then can you break up with me first? Your messing with my head. Friday you tell me you love me and then Saturday you are all over Luke. Wanna tell me where I stand?". Well few minutes later i get this: "Look can I just sort my head out first, I can't remember anything from saturday at the mo. I need to find out some things first".

What kind of reply is that? So anyway thats all of it. I know I have reacted badly but seriously they were all over each other. Is this a dead end relationship?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to put too fine a point on it mate, your girlfriend is a bit of a slut. When girls pull the "confused" or "find out some things" card it just means they're not interested or don't want you to know that they're interested. I would drop her - if she comes running back then there might be some future to the relationship, otherwise find someone who will be exclusively yours. :)

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your gf has lost interest in you, and by the sound of it, any respect she may have had for you. Don't wait for her to break up with you. Women will drag the ending of a relationship as long as they can to avoid hurting people's feelings, including their own.

Instead of remaining confused as to what's going on with her woman-wired brain, you should ditch her for disrespecting you, and move on with your life.

For future reference, don't try developing a meaningful relationship with a girl you've been with for less than two or three months.

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, as hard as it is, get rid of her.
The less emotional attachment the better.
If she wants to have sex, take it and go.
Never tell a girl she's messing with your head. Never show weakness...well unless you got a thing for dead puppies or something.
You know what i mean, girls LOVE the control. Don't give it to her. Find someone new as you will never be able to completely trust her.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
baby baby baby.. you make me feel so sad..i got damn angry to you... WTF man......be a man...be a fcvking man....Fcvk the ***** go................let her go hell..... never ever see her here after... get a new life and delete her... thats all i can say...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ummm...talk to her friend for the sake of excreting fluid on her.