I have no balls

biketrials

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime I try to ask this damn girl out she is talking to her friends. What am I supposed to say? She is in my math class and I do not know if I should just ask her at the end of class or something like that.

DJ_SUPREME

Don Juan
Reaction score
have you talked to her before?? dont just ask her out if you havent had talked to... just go up to her whenever she looks bored or at least say hi and start a conversation... get some balls!

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the worst that could happen? The girl saying no? Nope.

The worst thing that could happen is by doing NOTHING at all. You are creating a breeding ground for regret. **** your instinct of curling into a ball in the corner of the room. Just go! Talk to her.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
listen to their convo, and if they talk about anything u can relate to or know about, butt in. like if they ask a question about someone u know, walk over and be like, "hey, are u talking about so and so? i know him. blah blah blah...". as long as u dont totally blow it, u should now have established yourself. next time u're in the class, just talk to her like u've always known her, no big.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ace of Flames
listen to their convo, and if they talk about anything u can relate to or know about, butt in. like if they ask a question about someone u know, walk over and be like, "hey, are u talking about so and so? i know him. blah blah blah...". as long as u dont totally blow it, u should now have established yourself. next time u're in the class, just talk to her like u've always known her, no big.
Why?

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to ask her out say

"excuse me, can I borrow !name! for a second"

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
I've been in this situation before too, I'm afraid to butt in because I'm afraid she'll think I'm noisy and give me a bunch of crap, hard as it is to believe, there are girls that will do that.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper
I've been in this situation before too, I'm afraid to butt in because I'm afraid she'll think I'm noisy and give me a bunch of crap, hard as it is to believe, there are girls that will do that.
When girls act disturbed about you making your way into their convo, it's usually a test.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Originally posted by DJ4Real
Why?
why what? i dont get your question.

maybe im wrong, whatever. i dont have a problem getting into convo's with girls, so i guess i might not be able to help. i dont personally use what i suggested much at all. :p

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just catch her after class.

Reaction score
Originally posted by biketrials
Everytime I try to ask this damn girl out she is talking to her friends. What am I supposed to say? She is in my math class and I do not know if I should just ask her at the end of class or something like that.
If i were you I WOULD GRAB HER ARM and pull her somewhere secluded where i won't get intrupted and ask her, JUST DO IT u'll regret it later if you dont. It'll show that your confident and that your alpha.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you seriously had no balls, like had them removed as a child.
That would be a problem.
You need some confidence, bacause asking her out is the easy part, keeping her is the part that takes skill. Girls like going out with guys, unless the guy is too nervous to ask her out in the first place.

And yeah, I barge into girls conversations all the time. I don't usually get rejected. One time this hot chick and her ug friend were saying "My bf get so jealous when I talk to other guys." And I was like, "Mine does too."
Holy ****, she got pissed.
She was like shut up, no one asked you, and proceeded to be pissed.
It was bad, but these chicks weren't really hot.

No point to that story.