I have a VERY BIG problem!!

Locster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im about to start college in a week and i have absolutely no experience with girls whatsoever. I cant talk to them i cant socialize with them its like theres some barrier between me and the opposite sex. I have read everything in this site but it doesnt seem to be helping. Im a normal guy this is just my only problem. Help me guys i dont want college to be a repeat of my high school years.

krasnyiLion

Don Juan
Reaction score
you live in LA?

no WAY will any of our written advice help you. If you are at a pool, its cold as hell, is the middle of winter and you are asking on our advice on how to go about jumping in the water. It won't happen, no matter what we say, you wont be able to. It needs me to be sneaky and push you from behind, you hit that water and if you dont go into cardiac arrest you will be cold as heck and get hypothermia........................................on second thought DONT JUMP INTO THE WATER.

now on to my point, basically nothing i cas say or write will make you DO IT.
but you live in LA......................1 hour away.

here is my number 714 310-6433 (i know the risks of giving my number in a public forum, but i will trust you guys not to prank call me)
give me a call.......we will go sarging together and i will get your azz out there and approaching chicks, after a while you will get better.

see you
and hope to hear from you.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that building your social value will help you get laid more than anything else. This is one of the most important things you can do in college.

Be friendly and positive. This will help you make as many friends as you can (both male and female friends). A lot of guys (posers) like to say that you shouldn't be friends with girls if you want to hook up, but dude, in college, I swear, almost every girl wants to just hook up with any guy is around when they're drunk and crazy. You might as well be that guy.

Be social and go out to events on campus. Whether it's a football game, barbecue put on by the student government, a free concert at the auditorium or whatever, you're bound to meet people. Join clubs that interest you, might be a good place to look for girls with similar interests. If you live in the dorms, hang on in the common areas (I used to chill on the basketball courts) and just meet people.

Go to parties. Get drunk. Be confident and talk to all the girls you can. You'll be laid within a few weeks. Cheers.

OBSYDYN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
I'd say that building your social value will help you get laid more than anything else. This is one of the most important things you can do in college.

Be friendly and positive. This will help you make as many friends as you can (both male and female friends). A lot of guys (posers) like to say that you shouldn't be friends with girls if you want to hook up, but dude, in college, I swear, almost every girl wants to just hook up with any guy is around when they're drunk and crazy. You might as well be that guy.

Be social and go out to events on campus. Whether it's a football game, barbecue put on by the student government, a free concert at the auditorium or whatever, you're bound to meet people. Join clubs that interest you, might be a good place to look for girls with similar interests. If you live in the dorms, hang on in the common areas (I used to chill on the basketball courts) and just meet people.

Go to parties. Get drunk. Be confident and talk to all the girls you can. You'll be laid within a few weeks. Cheers.
This man speaks the truth.

UNLV chicks + alcohol = you better be there in time to catch the panties, or else someone will.

Be aggressive on them, but draw the very fine line between rape and aggressive. Sometimes when they say no, they really mean yes. This has happend to me once.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never went to college, but I have "coached" friends who were in college. What these guys are saying is right. The only time you want to be in your dorm is when you're sleeping, or getting laid. :up:

Go out. Attend every local event, party, and make small talk with everyone. Don't worry about what lines to say. A simple hello in the halls, on campus, where ever. Hell you're new and just making friends. People shouldn't give you **** or the cold shoulder for that.

I know this goes against a lof of guys beliefs, and mine to a degree... But sign up for Facebook. Not MySpace. This way when you're not around your room, you're still "advertising" yourself. Just post some pictures, and you're always looking to have a fun time. With Facebook, if you get contacted, it's so easy to meet up within minutes (depending on the time of day). There's much more comfort. A person who's throwing a party can get their friends to meet up with you and your friends at XYZ location. With MySpace it's like a spooky penpal.

Another thing that gets over looked is having good manners. If you're nervous, they can lead to conversations! Holding door or elevator for instance. Either you say thank you, or they say thank you. Continue it from there! :up:

People have no idea who you are. Now is the time to show them the best YOU.

Locster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
So what did you get out of it?
i read it about a year ago

its basically a bunch of phylosofical posts

what i need is something to get me out there talking to chicks without fear

i gotta do something quick time is running out

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the answer to, and the cause of all your problems shall be summed up by,...

BEER

Mellow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of confident?

Just do it, wear nike!

No seriously, if you find someone attractive, just go and talk to her.

Seriously, JUST FRIGGIN DO IT.
This might sound as horrible advice you heard 100 times.
I got some tips, hang out in groups with both guys and girls, so you can feel more confident.
Talk to a girl that's your friend / have a boyfriend, you'll notice that you're so much more relaxed, now do the same thing wtih the girl you want to get.

Sosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the general opinion here, you just need to get out and realize that they may be female but they are still only human.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way you'll learn is by going out there and screwing up a few times. You won't learn by reading anything here.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how many times you go out there and do it, if you don't know what you're doing you are just going to make the same mistakes over and over. If you've read the DJB and didn't get anything out of it you're probably looking for a short cut to get quick easy results. Good luck if you choose to just get out there and 'do it.'

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Locster said:
phylosofical...what i need ...i gotta do ...
Good luck in college. Pay a little extra attention during the English courses.

Meanwhile, as for your lady problems, PM me: I have these three magic beans to sell you.

All you have to do is plant these magic beans, see? Then, climb up the bean stalk and get this certain goose. The goose lays golden eggs. You just eat an omelette made from a couple of those golden eggs and all your women problems are solved.

For you, I'll only charge $500 a bean. Consider the value!

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, you are not going to be able to transform from a frog into a prince overnight. Respect the game. Would you tell a pre-med frosh to go perform brain surgery and "just do it?" No, you need to take methodical baby steps in continual self-improvement.

You want some real advice? Figure out what you want to work on and coach yourself. You want to improve your looks? Take pictures of yourself and see what looks best. You want to improve your voice? Record yourself and see what sounds best. You want better approaches? Video yourself and play them back. There are MANY pieces to this puzzle and "just doing it" is not going to magically fix them all at once. So, BREAK IT DOWN AND REBUILD. You have to start at the bottom to get to the top!

Locster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta start somewhere right well I have done everything I can to fix my image/looks so I guess my next step is to make friends either that or start talking to girls. Can I get any advice on what to do next?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tellin' you dawg, these beans are where it's at!

Sosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want us to hold your hand too? You need to decide for yourself, if you can't make simple decisions without other's advice-how do you expect to deal with females or any face to face social interaction for that matter.

newhotness

Banned
Reaction score
Hey bro,

I recommend you just PM the OP with your digits, and edit this post accordingly.

krasnyiLion said:
you live in LA?

no WAY will any of our written advice help you. If you are at a pool, its cold as hell, is the middle of winter and you are asking on our advice on how to go about jumping in the water. It won't happen, no matter what we say, you wont be able to. It needs me to be sneaky and push you from behind, you hit that water and if you dont go into cardiac arrest you will be cold as heck and get hypothermia........................................on second thought DONT JUMP INTO THE WATER.

now on to my point, basically nothing i cas say or write will make you DO IT.
but you live in LA......................1 hour away.

here is my number 714 310-6433 (i know the risks of giving my number in a public forum, but i will trust you guys not to prank call me)
give me a call.......we will go sarging together and i will get your azz out there and approaching chicks, after a while you will get better.

see you
and hope to hear from you.