I have a quick survey question

talk to a grl that u approached but never got anywhere with, but u see her alot still

• Yes i would

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No i wouldn't

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I would say hi but that's about it

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I have a question for you guys: if you approach a girl you see at school, get the number and then call and she doesn't even give you the time of day. (there is this girl who's number i got, i called a few days later and she was at her dad's office, so like a dummy i said id call back later and when i did she didn't answer) would you still be "friends" with her, (i do see her and she does say hi, but words aren't exchanged)...also i approached this girl at the local blockbuster near my house, i tried to call but she never answered, and when i went to blockbuster after work one time (about two weeks later) she kinda avoided me, and i stopped going to that blockbuster anyway but im just curious in case i see her again and she tries to be cool with me

what i was gonna do was not eeven acknowledge that she is there and ignore her like i don't know her (and the other girl mentioned above). is that what u would do? on the flip side they both might have hot friends i could talk to (somehow) but otherwise i was thinking of not saying anything to either...is that acting like a child? what is ur opinion? i am aware that i may be overanalyzing this, but i was just wondering what u guys would do

Reaction score
ok, first off, realize the phone number was probably out of pity or to get you off her back.
second, she seems to not respect you, do you think that merits her deserving your time and attention?
and finally, if you're going to try and play games, know that girls are wayyyyyyy better at it when it comes to playing with emotions. You need to take a different approach.

If you're still gung-ho about getting with this girl (and if you're an AFC, you probably are) I suggest you change your view of the word "friend".

act friendly to her a few times next tie you see her, but act like (or actually) have something apparently more important you have to take care of. One of 2 things will happen. she will either call you or try to talk with you more (this means she's actually interested) or she'll have no problem not talking to you anymore (she's not worth it, move on to the next one)

Reaction score
no what i meant was

i don't talk to her, and im not stressing off of her, the only afc problem i have is approaching..but thats another story...i only say hi to the first girl, i am not trippin over either of them, the reason i ask this is because one day my homegirl told me that being nice can kill you, and i realize that i should't be talking to these hoes since they weren't "old" enough to be able to say "no i have a man", or some other reason they couldn't give me their number. besides when i do get rejected i laugh anyway...i really don't give a f*uck what these girls or anyone else thinks, i decided not to even acknowledge them anyway, and i was just wondering if that's what most people would do...thanks for your opinion though

Reaction score
ok, quick fix to the approach prob. Make a list of how many girls you approach at any given event. don't mark how many ou get turned down by, just mark the ones you get. Then, the next time, approach as many girls as it takes to get more approvals than last time. After a while, the whole process will feel like a game, and less serious.

Oh yeah, and if a girl pisses you off, and you don't care about her, it's probably a good idea to avoid her. ;)

khanboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe this will help. Say this with me, and know it to be true.

"I am not obligated to talk to anybody."

Help? =P

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive always wanted my opportunity to tell you that I love your nickname, its hilarious :D!

Besides that, talk to her, you lose nothing. Just, DJishly, not desperate, or whatever, like any other chick, if she starts getting all avoidant or whatever, Next the ******x participant, ***** ***** mother****ing *****.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next the ******x participant, ***** ***** mother****ing *****.
lmao