I have a question for you older gents.

Sammer VII

Don Juan
Reaction score
I post this thread because I would simply like to ask you guys, (who are experienced) if it is possible for me to find the girl I describe below by the time I am 25-30. Why? Well I would like to travel the world with my wife and then settle where we like it best and have a family there. I have thought very hard about my life and what all the possibilities I could do with it, and I would really like to spend time with my wife traveling the world before I turn 30 and have a family.

My plan is to finish my college education. I currently am Quadruple majoring and working for my fathers company that I will soon take over and the 4 degrees I am studying for are to learn all about what he does and then he will guide me through the rest. So financially I should be fine in life... (I hope :) )

I want to save up about 50-60 thousand dollars before I am 30 and I want to start in Spain and make my way to Tokyo over the course of a year. So I would take a year off work and life to go travel, and as I thought about my plan I thought about how much more enjoyable it would be to go with someone who could share your experiences with you. (I know ... blah blah blah blah... Life is not as rosy as that... Blah blah blah...)

GUESS WHAT, Life is what you put into it...;)

Now we go on to finding my ideal girl.

"Taken from Skiptomylou's thread about Ultimate topic" Originally posted by me:

I choose choice b. I am 16 (though I am in my second year of college and look 19-20, so my maturity level is equivalent to that of a 20+ year old.

Anyway.

The reason is that I have very strong religious beliefs and I am told to save my virginity for my wife, and when you get married you are suppose to stay married, though the odds of that are hard, I will try my best to find the right one. (Based on what the right one's attributes are, stated below).

I do not go after the wild girls or the girls who I KNOW will be flaky and are not ready for a real relationship, I understand that I am young, but I need to find someone who fits what I am looking for in a girl. If not, then I don’t need them relationship wise; I will be friends with them and have fun to a certain extent though.

My list of attributes I am looking for are as follows: (This is general and covers basically everything I want)

- Virgin is pretty much a must, though if I have to I may make an exception
- Believes in God
- Has good looks with/without makeup
- Good Body
- Takes care of herself
- Will only drink on an occasion and will not get drunk/and or hurt her body
- Smoking is a preferable no, but I would understand, and eventually convince her to quit.
- Knows how to cook, clean, and be a housewife pretty much
- If needed will work and has a direction in life (Studying for something in College)
- Has to be a nice, I DO NOT want a Slut (they turn me off, who the hell knows where they have been!) I don't want an easy girl who is boring after awhile, and I do not want an airhead.

This is my perfect love life scenario and I will wait for that girl to appear in my life, if not, as I get older I will slowly drop things off my list and find the girl who fits the modified list.

I am picky as hell, and I may sound impossible, but I have a cousin who is 24 and found his girl, who went through a long evaluation process that turned out to his liking. Now they are happy together and follow the same general life plan.

Call me what you may, but my goal in life is to be happy according to my beliefs. I have read and talked to people way to much about the subject of just being there to fvck as many girls as possible, and they all tell me the same thing. They feel hollow after a while and just general live the rest of their lives without knowing what they hell they want, not all do but a vast majority do.

So I would rather live life safe and without too many things to worry about.
Wow! Still with me here?

So what do you all think?

:up: or :down:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything is possible the question is the probability of it happening. Point blank it's all up to you.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

When you are a wealthy, world travelled 30 year old, THEN you start looking for that special someone. You'll have WAY more options then.

Til then, cut the workload, party more, hang out more, date (and bed) more women. Don't justify everything you do now by some future date. I have a Ph.D. in hard science myself, but LIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE PREPARING FOR YOUR LIFE. Have more fun. Listen: if you find your soul-mate before 25, she will NOT be your soul-mate after 30. The experience of countless masses attest to that.

~Phyzzle

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Virgin is pretty much a must, though if I have to I may make an exception
- Believes in God
- Has good looks with/without makeup
- Good Body
- Takes care of herself
- Will only drink on an occasion and will not get drunk/and or hurt her body
- Smoking is a preferable no, but I would understand, and eventually convince her to quit.
- Knows how to cook, clean, and be a housewife pretty much
- If needed will work and has a direction in life (Studying for something in College)
- Has to be a nice, I DO NOT want a Slut (they turn me off, who the hell knows where they have been!) I don't want an easy girl who is boring after awhile, and I do not want an airhead.
Based on the 106,456,367,669 people estimated to have ever lived on this earth since the beginning of time, I would guesstimate that 2 have fit your specifications, Eleanor of Aquitaine, and the Virgin Mary. Of those, Eleanor has been dead since 1202 AD, and Mary is kinda seeing somebody. :D

So personally, I would have to give a big :down: to that idea. Why limit yourself to some nearly unattainable dream woman that you might never find? Why not just go with the flow, meet who you meet and judge them by who they are, not by how they hold up compared to a compilation of good qualities? If you try to limit yourself to finding that one person, you'll likely pass up hundreds that are almost that good, but right in front of you.

Reaction score
listen... the key here is that your willing to go with a "non party" girl (rare) that is also into religion (which is key).. religeon is a form of control... (yes, setting requirements on people such as going to church or praying or whatever the fck it may be) thus, if her religeos beliefs are strong enough, she will restrain her sinful desires...
so the Answer is suprisingly YES.. you can.. a friend of mine actually found a girl you described..(virgin etc..) HOWEVER, it is unlikely and u PROBALYhave to settle.. in the case of my friend, he partied his as.s off and married with what I would consider a 3 or maybe even less.. no actually probably a 2 lol... sht.. I wouldnt touch her with 10 foot rake.. anyways.. the point is a pretty girl would be rare, cause pretty girls get constant attention and attempts and DJ's who will lie through their teeth to get her in to bed...
So you can find if you'll take a not so pretty girl... otherwise.. doesnt excist..

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammer VII said:
I post this thread because I would simply like to ask you guys, (who are experienced) if it is possible for me to find the girl I describe below by the time I am 25-30. Why? Well I would like to travel the world with my wife and then settle where we like it best and have a family there. I have thought very hard about my life and what all the possibilities I could do with it, and I would really like to spend time with my wife traveling the world before I turn 30 and have a family.

My plan is to finish my college education. I currently am Quadruple majoring and working for my fathers company that I will soon take over and the 4 degrees I am studying for are to learn all about what he does and then he will guide me through the rest. So financially I should be fine in life... (I hope :) )

I want to save up about 50-60 thousand dollars before I am 30 and I want to start in Spain and make my way to Tokyo over the course of a year. So I would take a year off work and life to go travel, and as I thought about my plan I thought about how much more enjoyable it would be to go with someone who could share your experiences with you. (I know ... blah blah blah blah... Life is not as rosy as that... Blah blah blah...)

GUESS WHAT, Life is what you put into it...;)

Now we go on to finding my ideal girl.

Wow! Still with me here?

So what do you all think?

:up: or :down:

see, i HAD a list like that and yes, alot of the attributes began to drop as the years went by and how much heartache ive had. Being picky is a curse really because youre limiting yourself to such narrow options...But yea, don't we all dream of a girl like this??

FaithHealer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your only possible solution is this: find a nice cooking virgin fat pretty girl and chain her to the treadmill.

Next question?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being picky is a curse really because youre limiting yourself to such narrow options
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being picky about the woman that you're going to settle down with. However, dating is a way to pass time until you find an ideal woman to start a LTR. He doesn't necessarily have to be too picky about the women he dates. The more women he dates, the more he's going to weed out the women who are NOT compatible for him.

Sammer, you are 16 years old. You have no reason to look for your wife yet. Also, you cannot fill a specific deadline when looking for your ideal mate. She will come along eventually. DO NOT put your life on hold just because you haven't found a woman to be your wife. Travel the world on your own and date the women you meet along your journey. Your ideal mate may not live in the US, she may live in another country.

Right now, don't worry about finding your future wife. Focus on your major goals such as your work and your travel. Work on your game as well so that when this ideal woman of yours comes along, you have the game, the skill, and the sex appeal to reel her in. The only way to develope all of this is to date LOTS of women!

Focus on having fun and accomplishing goals at this time in your life. Settling down can wait until you're older, you've achieved some goals, had fun, and dated many women.

Sammer VII

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being picky about the woman that you're going to settle down with. However, dating is a way to pass time until you find an ideal woman to start a LTR. He doesn't necessarily have to be too picky about the women he dates. The more women he dates, the more he's going to weed out the women who are NOT compatible for him.

Sammer, you are 16 years old. You have no reason to look for your wife yet. Also, you cannot fill a specific deadline when looking for your ideal mate. She will come along eventually. DO NOT put your life on hold just because you haven't found a woman to be your wife. Travel the world on your own and date the women you meet along your journey. Your ideal mate may not live in the US, she may live in another country.

Right now, don't worry about finding your future wife. Focus on your major goals such as your work and your travel. Work on your game as well so that when this ideal woman of yours comes along, you have the game, the skill, and the sex appeal to reel her in. The only way to develope all of this is to date LOTS of women!

Focus on having fun and accomplishing goals at this time in your life. Settling down can wait until you're older, you've achieved some goals, had fun, and dated many women.
Thanks man. I get what you are saying completely, and really all I would have to do different in my life is just have fun and do what I want, date girls and test them, weed them out sorta speak and just go on from there. Hell Like you said since I am traveling the world why not date all around the world lol.:p

I just wont have sex until I am married though, thats another reason im looking to get married lol. Religion has its reign over my sexual life and I jsut want to do it man, thats why I am "looking" for the person I want to be my wife, cuz I surely would like to have on my travels...

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was like you. Take my advice and give up now. Remember even Jesus hung around in the company of prostitutes and unvirtuous women so I think being a virgin is unrealistic.

If you wait for that special one based on a "list" and then are lucky enough to get her. Chances are you will marry her and realise later in life she wasn't the one at all and cheat on her.

Guys like you normally are the cheaters in later life.

We don't know what we want until we've sampled them all.

Sammer VII

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know, come to think of it, I do like to sample everything before I choose.
but does that mean I need to experience girls sexually before I choose and become happy? I will try out as many girls as I can to get to know them, but that doesn't mean I need to sexually...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but does that mean I need to experience girls sexually before I choose and become happy?
If you end up with a virgin, she's going to be a blank slate when it comes to sex. You will be able to help her become the lover that you want. You're not going to be a sex god yourself, so you're going to have to train yourself as well.

Lots of experienced women are fantastic in bed. Lots of them are also terrible. You can train the good ones to become better, but the terrible ones are going to be much more difficult to train for whatever reason they aren't comfortable with sex.

A word of advice: when you are choosing a woman to become your mate, avoid the ones that were sexually abused as children. They make up the greater number of women who are terrible in the bedroom, virgin or not.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Sammer VII said:
you know, come to think of it, I do like to sample everything before I choose.
but does that mean I need to experience girls sexually before I choose and become happy? I will try out as many girls as I can to get to know them, but that doesn't mean I need to sexually...

im gonna say this out of all seriousness -

my friend told me he fvcked a virgin up her ass cuz she said thats ok and she will stay a virgin that way (apparently she dont want her pvssy fcked till marriage).....so i kno im not answering ur thread too much, BUT, u can loophole around ur religion and deff fvck girls in their ass and count that as sexual experience

btw im not even kidding - i assume that girl followed the same "no sex till marriage" religion that u do

Sammer VII

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
If you end up with a virgin, she's going to be a blank slate when it comes to sex. You will be able to help her become the lover that you want. You're not going to be a sex god yourself, so you're going to have to train yourself as well.

Lots of experienced women are fantastic in bed. Lots of them are also terrible. You can train the good ones to become better, but the terrible ones are going to be much more difficult to train for whatever reason they aren't comfortable with sex.

A word of advice: when you are choosing a woman to become your mate, avoid the ones that were sexually abused as children. They make up the greater number of women who are terrible in the bedroom, virgin or not.
Makes sense.

Ok, so while I am dating, when it comes down to making out and wanting to go further I simply tell her im saving it for later? If she accepts and doesnt make a big deal out of it, I guess she could be one who is ok to further in a relastionship. Though the ones who think that a relastionship is all about sex, then I guess those are not the girls I am looking for.

I do like the idea of a clean slate woman who I can train and we can develop together sexually without ever having to worry if there is better because we will try new things and develope together, thats mainly why I wanted a virgin aswell.

So then I can date many girls, just dont have full fledged sex, if they cant handle me waiting to get married then they are not for me... I dunno if this will work to well seeing as how I am 16 and by the time I am ready to marry most girls will not be there with me mentally thinking about marriage. Ya know?
Hmmm, something to ponder about...

A) Have sex... Date, and just have fun with girls until finding the right one for marraige...
B) No sex... Date, find the right date and eventually marry her, then have sex...

Lol, According to what I believe it looks like I choose B automatically, though when it comes down to it, its very hard to do choice B, I mean very. Though it has been done and I will do it.

Eh, sex will get good as we learn together I guess lol...:p

Sammer VII

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
im gonna say this out of all seriousness -

my friend told me he fvcked a virgin up her ass cuz she said thats ok and she will stay a virgin that way (apparently she dont want her pvssy fcked till marriage).....so i kno im not answering ur thread too much, BUT, u can loophole around ur religion and deff fvck girls in their ass and count that as sexual experience

btw im not even kidding - i assume that girl followed the same "no sex till marriage" religion that u do
Haha, I know countless girls who do this and I really dont want a hipocrit lol...

+ Sodomy, I believe with a any gender is wrong... so boo to that, if sodomy was ok than put the bubbles in the tub! :rock:

Thnx for the loophole help though.

You know though, I have thought to myself that jacking off is sorta taking a mans virginity from him... I mean, how the fvck can a man be a virgin if he cums, whether it be form his hand, sex toy, or a girl... So I dunno about that, but I guess its been narrowed down to depending upon a girl... What about wet dreams, they are uncontrollable, so WTF? I guess then it is all dependant upon Pvssy.

A girls virginity is by breaking the hymen, though that can be broke by doing numerous things not involving sex, so how would you know if they were a virgin or not. I think about all these thigns and yet I still want a virgin girl lol, when the chances are I could get lied to liek that...

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
how bout u **** girls then normally, but NEVER ***.......it'll b torture tho, but u seem religious enough to put up with it (plus u WILL get experience in ****ing)

Sammer VII

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, Lifes hard man, and with a religious upbringing even harder...

I will just have to measure, all the things I do wrong with all i do right and hope for what I do good to be more than bad...

I was instilled with fear of God when I was young, and I tried to prove it wrong and I read so much philosophy over so many thigns and so many theories, all i can come up with is there is a God, no other theory ever made sense to me.
Not only that but I have been told since I was a kid that if I did not believe in God I would better be right...

So that scared me cuz I thought well if I dont and there is a god then I am ****ed, If I do and there is or isnt a god then it was some sex/drugs/whatever I missed out on in life, and if god exist then Utopia here I come...

So I choose to be safe.

Only reason I told you what I believe and why is so you could see my position from how I see it when looking at sex persay... Meh, I guess I could just do oral or something that is not full fleged sex, though I would still be penetrating her, maybe she can give me handjobs then lol. I dunno, I just know that I want to get married young and I have lots of ideas why, Mainly for sex, as sad as that may sound lol, its true.

ARG...

Okay, wnough prophicising lol...

I have another question, how many virgins have you met and or took their virginity form them? I ask cuz I want to know what they think, like are they into a guys gotta have sex or I will dump them or are they accepting of a sex after marraige guy...???

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
are u asking ME that? cuz i never been with a religious virgin who wouldnt give it up......

i think ur on the wrong site for the information u want, cuz this site is about being don juan, smooth, suave, and all that goes against the bible seemingly

aka, 1 big tip onsosuave.com is to date multiple girls so u wont act needy BUT that has to be a sin right? cuz it seems like the bible would disagree with that but i dunno

the point is, ur only 16, so dont u even DARE take any girls seriously until they are 21+.....younger girls will tell u they love u and wanna marry u and 99% of the time, change their mind no matter wat

even if ur PERFECT and u have not made any wrong moves, more likely than not, shes gonna say somethin like "b4 i settle down, i wanna c wat else is out there, lets take a break"..............happeend to me b4 from a girl who kept claiming to wanna marry me and she was 17!

Sammer VII

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
even if ur PERFECT and u have not made any wrong moves, more likely than not, shes gonna say somethin like "b4 i settle down, i wanna c wat else is out there, lets take a break"..............happeend to me b4 from a girl who kept claiming to wanna marry me and she was 17!
you just answered me :)

lol... I see where you are going and I have made up my mind, thank you...

I will have fun, just not sex untill i get married, eh whenever that will be, I will date and whatnot and have fun, nothing wrong with that.

Thank you though, i guess what i really wanted to know was the mentality of girls and you pretty much answered me... They grow up after they are 21+ as you said and as many others say.

Thanks. time to have fun...:woo: