i have a mental complex

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I let a chick **** my head up.

We dated for 2 years on and off. We both cheated on each other late in the relationship. The past 2 years there's only 2 other girls i've really f-cked who happen to be her friends.

To be honest I never really wanted to be that guy to cheat on my girlfriend and fck her friends, but the fact that she went behind my back and did things changed my whole POV towards women.

Now I treat women as objects, almost like trash. I'm nice to them, but never overly nice. I hesitate to even take a girl out to a nice dinner now. Something just tells me that once I start 'caring' too much, she'll just walk all over me like my ex tried to.

I'm not emotionally attached to her anymore, just sexually. Yes, I'm angry that such a slut was my girlfriend for 2 years, but what can i say-- people never change.

I get girls coming up to me all the time asking me why I dated such a slut for 2 years, while I was pulling great girls before that, and I really was. I was in love with her, as she was cute and nice, but sure enough she manipulated me into caring for her too much and then she took her cue and hopped for another guy. And then came back. And I turned her away. And she would not stop trying to get back in. For months she would knock on my door drunk and crying. Finally I let her back in, just to see her go with some other dude AGAIN. Yes, I deserve it so don't tell me I do. I Know.

I'm not totally innocent.. I've been hooking up with other girls also, but never after telling her I loved her or telling her how much I cared about her. It was always when we weren't talking to one another. She on the other hand, would tell me she loves me and go home with another dude the next.

So I nexted her for the last time. For good. But now I can't trust women anymore. Like I said, I treat them like objects.

How do I get out of this miserable rut in which I can't trust women?

FirstInstinct

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're just letting bad experiences from the past form your general outlook towards ALL women - a generalization. Bad experiences with one girl who hurt you in the past is not representative of ALL women in the future. First understand this fact.

Second I think you're letting your fear of getting hurt get in the way of what you want to do in life. Realize that, "without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing", a la Fight Club. You need to accept risk, fear, and pain, and plow on regardless. Don't let something as stupid as fear get in the way of what you want in life. That's bull****. That's also lying to yourself. Don't do it.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
U learned your lesson my son.Its alright to thrust but not blindly and only after people have earned it..never love anybody more than yourself and protect your heart at all times.