I have a bad smile

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno wat to do about my smile ppl say smile works miricles yea but not 4 me my smile sux it's terrible wat do i do?

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddy get some confidence nobody's smile sucks as long as it's genuine. One of your problems can be that you are rating your smile while smiling into a mirror in which case the smile is forced and is not the true genuine smile that you show to other people.

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God dam ur good i have been practicing smiles with a mirror thanx man

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i get made fun of sometimes cause i have a goofyass laugh. and i don't think my smile is all that great, i feel like when i smile infront of a mirror its a fake smile, not liek ym real one.

but you know? i don't fvcking care. i don't need to change who I am for others approval. fvck em.

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
A smile is something you can practice... but why fixate over it?

It is a bit wierd, so I think.

Ask exactly what is 'wrong', I use that loosely, with your smile.

If its too little of a smile, smile a bigger smile.
If its too big of a smile, smile a smaller smile.

A smile should come natural. Thats pretty much all you can do.

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rint, can I ask, have you even read the bible?

you make the most AFC threads man, about how your hair looks and crap like that

honestly, you're missing the whole point of the bible. look to yourself for answers to your small insecurities and trust your own answer, don't look to others for affirmation

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rint, remember that post you made? The one that had the hgorrible writing? The one that says you are your greatest critic, whatever? Maybe?

Well DON'T ****ING LIE!!! Don't give me some stupid bull**** about being your own worst enemy, and than don't follow your own thinking, it's disgusting how people do that kind of ****.

You feel bad for yourself, boo fricking hoo. Should I grab you by the hand and take you to the washroom and have you brush your teeth while I watch THREE times a day? Should I take you to your dentists and hold your hand while the scary man cleans your dirty mouth?

Sorry, don't ****ing complain, people like me will hear you.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this dirty laugh sometimes, loud and like HYA HYAHYAHYAHYAHYA, no worries bro, it's how you see thigns.