I had sex with my oneitis

idkwhatever

Reaction score
A couple of years ago I was kind of serious with this girl (she was a 7), and then I met this other girl (8) whos 2 years younger than me. I was really ****y to her and didnt really care about her because I had a gf at the time, but she was really persistent about talking to me and was really cute, so after a while we started talking regularly on facebook and meeting up from time to time (I didnt tell my gf, ofcourse).
Nothing ever happened, except we kissed once, and after a while my gf found out and there was alot of drama bull**** so I cut contact with the girl and a couple of months later i broke up with my gf.

This was around 2 years ago, and a while after that she called me and told me that she missed me and wasnt over me and blablabla. And she kinda became my oneitis after that. I guess I kinda liked how she was so persistent and cute and innocent. But I realised she was my oneitis and I thought it would end badly for my for various reasons so i just didnt stay in touch with her.

Anyways, a couple of weeks ago I met her at a bar and she came home with me and we had sex all f*cking night. I was going to work like 10 o'clock in the morning and we didnt go to sleep until like 7:30. After that I've hooked up with her a couple of more times, and she is an animal in bed!!

The problem is that she is sort of crazy. Not your average type of girl crazy, but like serious daddyisajunkie and on antidepressant crazy. She told me she just use guys for sex to compensate for the loneliness, and that she would like bang a guy for a while before getting tired of him and then starting a fight to like end the "relationship". And now she constantly message me on facebook and whatever, and i think she is starting to become, again, my oneitis.

So why the hell did she tell me that she uses guys? I really want her, theres just something about her that just makes me want to have her, you know? So I really need some advice here - Should I ditch her? What should I do?

PS: Sorry for the long post, just felt like I all this was relevant

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idkwhatever said:
A couple of years ago I was kind of serious with this girl (she was a 7), and then I met this other girl (8) whos 2 years younger than me. I was really ****y to her and didnt really care about her because I had a gf at the time, but she was really persistent about talking to me and was really cute, so after a while we started talking regularly on facebook and meeting up from time to time (I didnt tell my gf, ofcourse).
Nothing ever happened, except we kissed once, and after a while my gf found out and there was alot of drama bull**** so I cut contact with the girl and a couple of months later i broke up with my gf.

This was around 2 years ago, and a while after that she called me and told me that she missed me and wasnt over me and blablabla. And she kinda became my oneitis after that. I guess I kinda liked how she was so persistent and cute and innocent. But I realised she was my oneitis and I thought it would end badly for my for various reasons so i just didnt stay in touch with her.

Anyways, a couple of weeks ago I met her at a bar and she came home with me and we had sex all f*cking night. I was going to work like 10 o'clock in the morning and we didnt go to sleep until like 7:30. After that I've hooked up with her a couple of more times, and she is an animal in bed!!

The problem is that she is sort of crazy. Not your average type of girl crazy, but like serious daddyisajunkie and on antidepressant crazy. She told me she just use guys for sex to compensate for the loneliness, and that she would like bang a guy for a while before getting tired of him and then starting a fight to like end the "relationship". And now she constantly message me on facebook and whatever, and i think she is starting to become, again, my oneitis.

So why the hell did she tell me that she uses guys? I really want her, theres just something about her that just makes me want to have her, you know? So I really need some advice here - Should I ditch her? What should I do?

PS: Sorry for the long post, just felt like I all this was relevant

sounds like the girl could be cluster b, daddy issues, amazing at sex,

i would avoid her...if she is really an 8, she wouldn't be chasing you like that unless she was a cluster b. reason why she wants you so badly is cause you acted like you didn't care about her

hit it and quit,

read up on the official borderline personality disorder thread if you want to know what is waiting for you if you decide to date this girl

ucde

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really want her, theres just something about her that just makes me want to have her, you know? So I really need some advice here - Should I ditch her? What should I do?
You got a heart bro. Follow it. That's what its there for.

Not everything will be unicorns and rainbows, but maybe it doesn't need to be.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ucde said:
You got a heart bro. Follow it. That's what its there for.

Not everything will be unicorns and rainbows, but maybe it doesn't need to be.

that has to be the dumbest advice ever...did you not see the obvious red flags?

these cluster b's all make themselves seem really innocent and whatever...give it 3 months the mask comes off.

ive got experience with multiple of these cluster b girls from online dating if you know what to look for and can handle their games...

OP, read this: http://illimitablemen.com/2014/02/17/lucifers-daughter/

that is what is waiting for you...using men for sex...HUGE RED FLAG

if you want to keep fvcking her, DONT GET EMOTIONS FOR HER and act like you don't care about her. but i dont recommend it unless you have experience with these kind of girls and know how to turn off your emotions for them...just forget her

from the article

Never have sex with a Lucifer’s daughter, the fallout is not worth the hassle. You will not come out unscathed. Typically when a man ****s a woman the power exchange which takes place psychologically leaves the man feeling in control and the woman feeling exposed, not with a Lucifer’s daughter, for a Lucifer’s daughter the culmination of your coitus is simply a form of leverage to her. A Lucifer’s daughter does not feel “used up” or otherwise disposable for having sex with you, in fact quite the opposite – she feels empowered. If she can become a source of sex for you, you will become increasingly addicted to her presence. Not only that, but should you choose to cut her off, she has the tools to make herself a real nuisance by using the sex as leverage in blackmail targeted at other people (typically women – eg: telling your wife when she was your mistress.) This can allow her more manoeuvrability to destroy your reputation or otherwise extort you into doing her bidding because “she’s got dirt on you.” The Lucifer’s daughter wants to know your secrets, even if that means she has to be a participant in the formation of the secret in order to control you with the resulting leverage. Her aim is to enslave you by any means possible and knowing you will be resistant to more traditional approaches she adopts a more insidious and seemingly innocuous approach.
Listen op, i'm like 80% sure i just saved you if you take my advice...read up on borderline personality disorder. me personally, i've dealt with a few of them but i dont recommend it. I'm kind of crazy, too, and I end up doing more damage to them than they do to me.

If you really want to fvck her ongoing, read this: http://www.returnofkings.com/51502/6-steps-to-gaming-a-girl-with-borderline-personality-disorder

idkwhatever

Reaction score
applegoo said:
Listen op, i'm like 80% sure i just saved you if you take my advice...read up on borderline personality disorder [/url]
Holy ****, man. I read the BPD thread and the article. This is totally her, how did I not see that? I'm gonna ditch her, I dont want to get all fu*ked up because of her.

Thank you so much for the advice, man. I think you really saved me there. I will certainly keep this in mind in the future.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idkwhatever said:
Holy ****, man. I read the BPD thread and the article. This is totally her, how did I not see that? I'm gonna ditch her, I dont want to get all fu*ked up because of her.

Thank you so much for the advice, man. I think you really saved me there. I will certainly keep this in mind in the future.
yeah, just read the thread and you'll know what to look for in order to avoid these witches.

I'm actually talking to 2 suspected BPDs right now, met them online, we'll see. I'm gonna really fvck with them when/if I meet up with them. I had a LTR with one of these witches and it that's the only reason i'm battle hardened enough to take these witches on...

only use them for sex, never commit for them.

if you ever decide you want to fvck that girl again, invite her over, fvck her. If she comes over again and again after that and sees that the sex is not enough to get you to commit, she'll make excuses and not want to have sex to get you to commit and use sex as a form of manipulation. When she does that, tell her to get the fvck out of your house and that you never want to see her again. She will come back and fvck you.

You have to have the heart to do this, most guys don't, so just avoid her.

idkwhatever

Reaction score
applegoo said:
I'm actually talking to 2 suspected BPDs right now, met them online, we'll see. I'm gonna really fvck with them when/if I meet up with them. I had a LTR with one of these witches and it that's the only reason i'm battle hardened enough to take these witches on...

only use them for sex, never commit for them.
Haha, awesome. Do you have any personal tips for gaming this kind of girls? Like how do you stay in control?

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idkwhatever said:
Haha, awesome. Do you have any personal tips for gaming this kind of girls? Like how do you stay in control?
Be crazier and more of a sociopath than they are. Seems to work for me.

idkwhatever

Reaction score
yannick43 said:
All the crazy girl i met where the best sex, if you can't get attached have fun but really don't get involved to seriously with those.

My first girlfriend was crazy like that man.
I know, right? Its like wild animals!

Reaction score
You can **** them, you just not supposed to wife them up. Have several of these and don't be easily available, you will be fine. She will find a more supportive man or orbiters for her other needs.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idkwhatever said:

you're never in control with these girls, they are mentally ill and their behavior is unpredictable in the long run.

just read the article here: http://www.returnofkings.com/51502/6-steps-to-gaming-a-girl-with-borderline-personality-disorder

read kontrollerx's posts here and on the psychforums

You'll have an idea, everyone of these witches are different. Some are more clingy than others. Some will use game tactics on you even in the courting stage, it just depends.

The biggest thing is to just know the signs of BPD/HPD, never commit to them.

Another big thing is not show too much emotion, in my experience. Don't laugh/don't smile too much at them. Dont laugh at their jokes. Dont compliment them a lot. Just tease them, act ****y, act like you are a high value guy that talks to a lot of girls even if you aren't. They are fun to be around at first until they start splitting you after a few months. Biggest thing is when they wont put out anymore, you ignore them. You have to act like you don't give a fvck about losing them.

For example, say they are at your house and refuse to have sex, kick them out of your house and say you never want to see them again. Thing is I don't recommend as some of these girls are violently crazy and might start breaking **** or they might accuse you of rape...you have to have a feel for the kind of BPD she is.

All in all, i don't recommend much outside of pumping and dumping these girls. They shouldnt even have your real number or name. I only give these girls my google voice number.

Reaction score
ztas said:
wow. Where do I find a chick like this? :)
strip club is mostly bpd's. they might not be that when they go in, but if they thrive in that environment they surely are.

Wisconsin144

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd definitely distance yourself. Let your feelings relax a little, you don't want to be with a girl who uses multiple men for sex because she's lonely. Definitely means there is something wrong psychologically if she's doing that all of the time, especially since she was so open to use the word "Use" men.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't advise proceeding. Its possible to have some fun with these girls but that's all, be ready to eject at a moments notice or for them to vanish, you can never tell what's going to happen. Just don't get attached in any way.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theyre all fuked up in the head (according to our beliefs and thinking) some are more blunt about it. Every girl cheats and wants to sample as much **** while shes young and hot. Every girl wants to at least feel like cheating while commited so that her ***** can get wet, even from chatting up orbiters, esp if the main man is jealous. Peeps say men spread their seed but that dont make sense to me. A man needs to be sure his offspring is his. Spreading seed aint the way to do that. Meanwhile females want a *** coctail of 3 billion diccks inside of them so the best may win. Every girl uses men for sex. Every girl wants a badass mofo who she will beat into submission until hes purring like a pvssy cat. This is every womans wet dream. This is how they punish us because our genitalia doesnt bleed or some other twisted ****. Every woman keeps her options open and would not break the relation but prep a new fool first. Snakes. Women ;]

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
Theyre all fuked up in the head (according to our beliefs and thinking) some are more blunt about it. Every girl cheats and wants to sample as much **** while shes young and hot. Every girl wants to at least feel like cheating while commited so that her ***** can get wet, even from chatting up orbiters, esp if the main man is jealous. Peeps say men spread their seed but that dont make sense to me. A man needs to be sure his offspring is his. Spreading seed aint the way to do that. Meanwhile females want a *** coctail of 3 billion diccks inside of them so the best may win. Every girl uses men for sex. Every girl wants a badass mofo who she will beat into submission until hes purring like a pvssy cat. This is every womans wet dream. This is how they punish us because our genitalia doesnt bleed or some other twisted ****. Every woman keeps her options open and would not break the relation but prep a new fool first. Snakes. Women ;]
http://www.bacanalnica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Groundhog_Day_Jump.gif