I guess I struck out today

dmvmang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today didn't go as I expected. Long story short. Got a girl's number who liked me Sunday. Monday worked all day until 10 pm training clients. Got home at 10 pm. Sent her a text, and we went back and forth.

Went to work today. She was very distant from the staff at work and me. Sat at the fitness desk and I waved and pulled my hand to say come over here. She said "WHAT". I mean in that mean tough way. She snapped at me. I was surprised. I did nothing to her at all. I said "what is going on? Everything good". She said she had a lot on her mind and that she was thinking about her finances. She's a junior in college. My thoughts is she is having money issues. I said I'll take you out to eat. She got off at 12 and me 1 pm. She said she had to go home and then she said "what time do you get off". I'm starting to realize since I'm 30 (damn it) and she is 23 the difference in age maturity. Either or I've decided just to back off totally. I thought it would be best to just be cool with her in the work place for now and look elsewhere. Opinions? Thx

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, don't try to f*ck your co-workers

Other than that you come as off as really AFC, specifically:

I waved and pulled my hand to say come over here. She said "WHAT". I mean in that mean tough way.
I said "what is going on? Everything good".
I said I'll take you out to eat.
All really weak.

Tomthebomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is a ***** and says "WHAT" in that mean tough way and you say "what is going on? Everything good" then you are acting like a complete *****.

Please, grow some balls. NEVER let somebody, especially a women disrespect you.

dmvmang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, I was actually about to raise my voice and say "what are u snapping for", but I caught myself. I have a really bad temper really bad, but have worked hard to keep it in check. I deleted her number and will just leave her alone. Thanks for the advice.