I got the girl now how do I keep her interested

tsi90

Reaction score
I met a girl over winter break. We have gone on five dates and the last one I went over to her place to have dinner with her family. So far everything is great. We both really like eachother and I could see her turing into a LTR. We are both from the same town but wile in school we live over 3 hours away. There isnt much of a chance that I will be seeing her again for a few months. I already made plans with her for spring break but that assumes that I can keep her intrest in me over such a long time.

So how do I keep her interested?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By not doing anything.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely do not call too much.

Always keep things positive in every convo

And when you get to **** her **** her well

Talk seductively with her

But also be a bit careful. You don't want to get hurt if it doesn't work out because of the distance.

In fact the key to think about it, you want her hanging on as your out of town girlfriend

Definitely sarge women in your town as well and keep her on the side.

Let her do a bit more of the calling.

tsi90

Reaction score
She has been doing all of the calling so far. Except for me calling to set up the first date. She knows that I like her (I told her before I left to go back to school, I know it was stupid) but Ive made it so that she always likes me just a little bit more.

She is a very good looking girl and I know that many guys at her school are after her. All of who are total AFCs and are always sucking up to her. So by making her talk to me and becomming more of a 'challenge' for her I should beable to keep her intrest?