I got a good one for ya...

Vendetta081789

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never posted here, but have a decent amount of experience with women. Not looking for an answer to anything. I just want opinions on the situation. Because as we all know, in the end, every man with self dignity will handle it his way anyways.

There's this woman. She was lesbian, until she met me. I started dating her, and things were spectacular. Everything was fine and we have clicked great. She wanted to go to this lesbian/gay club she used to go to with some friends. She also wanted to bring me along. Some girl hit on her, but she blew her off. We got back to her house, and I headed home. We txt'd each other goodnight. Then she said her friend wanted her to go meet up with two chicks(Her friend is still lesbian.). One of the chicks just so happened to be the one that hit on her. I come to work next morning, and she told me she hadn't slept yet. I asked what happened. She responded to me, "Baby, I really like this girl...". Obviously my knees got weak ><. We are still dating, but I fear she may be about to break up with me for another girl. What I have done so far, is try to keep things normal and not be worried. My thought process is that if she really likes me, she'll choose me in the end anyways. Responses anyone?

Skepsis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vendetta081789 said:
There's this woman. She was lesbian, until she met me.
Wrong. She is a lesbian.

Women think they can make gay men straight. They can't.

The same applies to delusional men.

jp98502

Don Juan
Reaction score
ill laugh if she leaves you for a chick....joking
id try to get them both. hhehe

Vendetta081789

Don Juan
Reaction score
That just goes back to the age old argument of whether or not being homosexual is a choice, which I wasn't intending to get into. Focus more on the matter at hand, act as if she were interested in another guy. The sexes are irrelevant as the situation would be the same were it a guy she liked...Please continue however.

Skepsis

Don Juan
Reaction score
If my date said, "Baby, I really like this [guy.]"

Then I would be singing Paint it Black.

So you can do that and get over it. Or you can not do it and get over it.

Either way, she's well on her way to being over you.

Vendetta081789

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skepsis said:
Either way, she's well on her way to being over you.
Could be. I also considered the thought that maybe it is a subconscious defining moment in our relationship. Kind of seeing if she is happier with or without me.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, the sexes are not irrelevant. They could be, but you can't say that for sure. Maybe she realizes that a man is not what she is interested in, so as soon as a girl comes along....

If this was a man, you wouldn't put up with the BS for long. But since this could create a nice opportunity for you....lol

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read through the articles on this site and the DJ bible, maybe you'll be able to get the spark back. Good luck, if you know its about to end though, suggest you, your GF and the new girl have a 3 sum :) it would be a nice goodbye lol.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Your allowing your fantasies to cloud your judgement. It has no bearing on the situation that she is an ex lesbian. How would you feel if she said to you "hunny I really like this other guy". She's totally disrecting you.

I'm willing to be she's already munched the new carpet.

DonJaunStupidity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vendetta081789 said:
I've never posted here, but have a decent amount of experience with women. Not looking for an answer to anything. I just want opinions on the situation. Because as we all know, in the end, every man with self dignity will handle it his way anyways.

There's this woman. She was lesbian, until she met me. I started dating her, and things were spectacular. Everything was fine and we have clicked great. She wanted to go to this lesbian/gay club she used to go to with some friends. She also wanted to bring me along. Some girl hit on her, but she blew her off. We got back to her house, and I headed home. We txt'd each other goodnight. Then she said her friend wanted her to go meet up with two chicks(Her friend is still lesbian.). One of the chicks just so happened to be the one that hit on her. I come to work next morning, and she told me she hadn't slept yet. I asked what happened. She responded to me, "Baby, I really like this girl...". Obviously my knees got weak ><. We are still dating, but I fear she may be about to break up with me for another girl. What I have done so far, is try to keep things normal and not be worried. My thought process is that if she really likes me, she'll choose me in the end anyways. Responses anyone?
Have you slept with this lesbian?

Secondly, regarldless of the sexual orientation of the person in question, the fact of the matter is she talked about the other girl to you simply because she wants to dump you. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Vendetta081789

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bubble not busted. Yes I have slept with her. Thanks for the wishes of luck. Don't really want to lose a great woman like this, but these things happen. There are more women to come.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vendetta081789 said:

ROCK < VENDETTA > HARDPLACE

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try and set up a three way!! If she is still a lesbian and has those feelings for other women. You most likely won't be in a exclusive relationship. Hell, she might say she likes you but, likes women better. I wouldn't get in a serious relationship with her. Keep her around for the good sex but, also get sex from straight women.

Vendetta081789

Don Juan
Reaction score
We split up today. End of story. Remaining friends at best.