I Fvcking hate when girls say this..

Commissar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be talking with a girl, not necisarilly consciously gaming them even, and the conversation naturally progresses to sex. Then, they come on hard with the line "dont lie, you want me". Or some variation. I hate that. The chase is over. I know i could have them then and there, and yet, no matter how hot they are, it kills all attraction. I don't want them anymore.

boys I have a problem. I like the hunt more than the kill.

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Commissar said:
I'll be talking with a girl, not necisarilly consciously gaming them even, and the conversation naturally progresses to sex. Then, they come on hard with the line "dont lie, you want me". Or some variation. I hate that. The chase is over. I know i could have them then and there, and yet, no matter how hot they are, it kills all attraction. I don't want them anymore.

boys I have a problem. I like the hunt more than the kill.
Kind of like games, huh? I enjoy playing them, but feel sad when i beat them.

Uh...anyways, maybe you could try and keep your conversations sexual without going on a direct line to sex? It also depends on the girl you are talking with.

Also, if you really like the girl, i don't think that would kill the attraction.

Think of it this way. Some people would be dying to have it your way.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"dont lie, you want me".
"You wish you could have me."

That's the girl trying to get you to confess your interest in her because she can't really read you because you're being cool about it, and she doesn't know any other way to get you to show your interest.

That's what ruins your attraction to her?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She put you on the spot, clever girl. Now you need to reverse that sh1t on her:

Her: "don't lie you want me"

Look at her straight into her eyes and say: "and judging by the way you are looking at me, I don't even need to ask".

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually that line is a precursor to me not getting any sex from a girl -- she is looking for validation before she pulls out the LJBF (so she can know that she COULD have me but is choosing not to).

Though, I was successful once with this exchange:

HER: "Oh, don't lie - I can tell you want me."
ME: (silence)
HER: (breaking the silent stare) "What?"
ME: "You told me not to lie"

I got hit in the arm for that one, but it was a good moment. :)

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You, "I havent drank enough yet, sweetheart."

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember this happened to me one time, she flat out told me "I know you wanna fvck me, don't keep it in." I gave this "Who do you think you are" kind of look and just stared at her like that. I playfully punched her (no not a real punch) on the shoulder and told her "Funny person!" kind of sarcastically. Later that night we were making out and she tells me "I love it when guys don't tell me what to do and they do it for me..." Didn't do it though, we had no place, ugh.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
I remember this happened to me one time, she flat out told me "I know you wanna fvck me, don't keep it in." I gave this "Who do you think you are" kind of look and just stared at her like that. I playfully punched her (no not a real punch) on the shoulder and told her "Funny person!" kind of sarcastically. Later that night we were making out and she tells me "I love it when guys don't tell me what to do and they do it for me..." Didn't do it though, we had no place, ugh.

I would have pretended to go for my zipper and said, "Well, you told me not to keep it in."

Black suit

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
She put you on the spot, clever girl. Now you need to reverse that sh1t on her:

Her: "don't lie you want me"

Look at her straight into her eyes and say: "and judging by the way you are looking at me, I don't even need to ask".
brilliant!

truthistruth

Don Juan
Reaction score
One lady asked me ,tell me you want my pvssy ,
I replied ,I dont really need it ,with her
She was surprised and told I am something

Commissar said:
Then, they come on hard with the line "dont lie, you want me". Or some variation. I hate that.
I like the hunt more than the kill.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB: Admit it, you want to f*ck me!
Me: <shrug shoulders> Meh.
HB: Jaw agape in stunned disbelief
OR
HB: You jerk! <playful punch to the arm>

Basically it's a sh*t test and standard rules apply. My defacto method of dealing with STs is to ignore it or do the mirror/repeating method.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because she said that doesn't mean she wants you. Don't be fooled, girls don't always say what they mean. Girls love to play games and flirt, the chase isn't over till u fvck her. I say keep flirting and play some C&f back.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"dont lie, you want me". Or some variation. I hate that. The chase is over.
Why are you letting this be a roadblock? there's so many ways to escalate the attraction from this point on.

- "Ooooh yeah, I just wanna rip your shirt off and suck on your nipples. Grrrrrrr!"
- "...and what are you going to do if I lie??? ;) "
- "You.... in the back of the car.... naked..... NOW!"

My favorite part is when you get her so attracted and horny, she rips off your fvcking pants and starts sucking you off. Women love the buildup and the anticipation for the right moment to be as fvcking nasty as they want.

The chase is fun, but getting them squirming in their soggy panties is even more fun.