I finally got the message of this web-site

setlur55

Don Juan
Reaction score
This will be my last post for a while. This web-site and forum have been great for me to finally get my groove back towards women. Read the posts and learn but ultimately you need to go out there and make the conscious decision to change your present situation.

Let women into your life and do not focus on negative thoughts you will not always be successful but do your best! You can only learn what works for you by paractising in the real life. You need to use the tips that work best for you and become the person you are. Just do your best! You will get better and ultimately be successful!

Thanks for all DJs for helping me realise this it has only been a week now and I notice the difference and with every day that goes by I get closer to the day where I will find the perfect partner!

Take care and sarge on!

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to hear... some people need less of a push than others.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
** sniff ** Another one is leaving the nest.... :D

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
** sniff ** Another one is leaving the nest.... :D
Hehe. He'll be back, as we all are in the interim of our relationships. :p
It's funny how when we are IN the relationship, we probably need to review this site the most.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nishbuk
...It's funny how when we are IN the relationship, we probably need to review this site the most.
You can say that again. Guys don't understand that DJism shouldn't stop just because you are in a relationship, it's a lifestyle.