I feel nervous by men because"Men always think about sex"

femaleuser

Reaction score
Not all men are like this but it's a stereotype. i feel kinda nervous around men because i feel like they are judging every part of my body (whether it's sexy or not) since "they always have sex on their mind"....

most people do say im pretty but i just feel nervous by guys because they are such sexual creatures (most of them)...especially the tall, muscular, gym-lovers who have testosterone all over their body

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Don't you feel eyes moving over your body, Clarice? And don't your eyes seek out the things you want?"

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are either a troll which is what I'm guessing, or unwittingly dumb.

femaleuser

Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
You are either a troll which is what I'm guessing, or unwittingly dumb.
Can you tell me why are you calling me a troll? I bet if a male user asked a question of feeling nervous around women...you guys would definable help him out:rolleyes:

Double standards!

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
femaleuser said:
Not all men are like this but it's a stereotype. i feel kinda nervous around men because i feel like they are judging every part of my body (whether it's sexy or not) since "they always have sex on their mind"....

most people do say im pretty but i just feel nervous by guys because they are such sexual creatures (most of them)...especially the tall, muscular, gym-lovers who have testosterone all over their body
Lol, don't flatter yourself. They probably don't look at you that way.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you feel nervous all the time or only if you are attracted to the guy checking you out?

If you can tell the guy is attracted to you do the nerves go away? Is it a turn on?

Would you rather guys not check out?

femaleuser

Reaction score
Slickster said:
Do you feel nervous all the time or only if you are attracted to the guy checking you out?

If you can tell the guy is attracted to you do the nerves go away? Is it a turn on?

Would you rather guys not check out?
Only if he's attractive.... If he does like me, I would feel even more nervous because there will be one question at the back of my mind: is he imagining me in a sex scene... And that would make me nervous! I prefer him not checking me out

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you have somewhere better to post this nonsense than a men's forum?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
femaleuser said:

get used to it, because thats what we are doing

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, almost every part of your body will be harshly judged. From your chest down to your toes. Unless your guy is a caveman with low standards who hasn't seen a girl since his birth. DEAL with it.

"But you should love me for who I am". Lol

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a limiting belief. Change your beliefs because it is not going to help you in anyway.

femaleuser

Reaction score
LMFAO said:
Don't you have somewhere better to post this nonsense than a men's forum?
You guys are being very mean and nasty. Whenever men visit women forums, we always welcome them! And you guys are being very mean

If you guys help me out.,.. This will be my last thread. Btw, is it ok if a woman uses sheets to cover up her body during sex? Will it still be fun for you? I don't have low self esteem.. I just don't like being looked at with lust... It makes me feel dirty and uncomfortable

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
femaleuser said:
Can you tell me why are you calling me a troll? I bet if a male user asked a question of feeling nervous around women...you guys would definable help him out:rolleyes:

Double standards!
The odds of you actually being a female and not a man trolling the forum are low in my eyes, so I don't take your posts seriously. But in the off-chance that you're serious, I called you unwittingly dumb because when you say "i just feel nervous by guys because they are such sexual creatures (most of them)...especially the tall, muscular, gym-lovers who have testosterone all over their body" you don't realise your own projection. It's not the "tall, muscular, gym-loving testosterone guys" who are doing it, it's you doing it to them because they have traits you like and then you blame them because "It makes me feel dirty and uncomfortable" so you project instead. You saying something like that tells me you are either a troll or a woman, but then again because you are projecting and using sentences that include the word "mean", it would not surprise me if you were a woman and not a troll unless you've practised.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
femaleuser said:
I just don't like being looked at with lust... It makes me feel dirty and uncomfortable
Sounds like you have some boring sex, jussayin'.

joshy

Reaction score
you all are just lame...if u dnt knw wat to say dnt reply...pssh..ok back to u sweetie...ur problem might be that u have a low self-esteem or some kinda insecurity if men are looking at u that way it shows that ur somewhat attracted feel good about ur self and let em look...ur not weird and there is nothing wrong there is alot ur type..and i agree that ur sex life might be boring..u just need to build ur confidence and feel good about ur body

femaleuser

Reaction score
joshy said:
you all are just lame...if u dnt knw wat to say dnt reply...pssh..ok back to u sweetie...ur problem might be that u have a low self-esteem or some kinda insecurity if men are looking at u that way it shows that ur somewhat attracted feel good about ur self and let em look...ur not weird and there is nothing wrong there is alot ur type..and i agree that ur sex life might be boring..u just need to build ur confidence and feel good about ur body
I don't have low self esteem... I just don't want anyone (esp attractive guys) to look at me in a sexual way because it makes me feel "dirty"

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might wanna move to a Muslim country then, over there you can cover yourself with sheets all the time

femaleuser

Reaction score
dk1990S111 said:
You might wanna move to a Muslim country then, over there you can cover yourself with sheets all the time
Actually that's an awesome idea... I can't believe I didn't think about that lol

Thanks!