I feel like I'm married to my mom!!

Reaction score
This is Bullsh!T!!

My dad's going away on buisness again and my mom tells me she's going on vacation and I have to go with her as she doesn't trust me home alone! I'm going to be 21 next February and I feel like it's time I move the hell out of my house!

She insists that I go on vacation to the Bahamas with her and says "she can help me find a nice girl!!" I feel like I can't do anything for myself!

Who the hell wants their mom to help them pick up girls?! I get very flustered and red in the face as it is in social situations and I know people can tell I get embarrsed easily because I have fair skin. To add to the fact "mommy dearest" wants to stand there and introduce me like I'm her retarded son!

She even wants to introduce me to "nice church going girls" at our church! She tells me church girls "respect" guys who are "pure"! How the hell would she know I'm pure? I am a virgin but I'm NOT pure!

This b!tch is ruining my life!! I really want to move out but she needs me around because my dad goes away for work so much and needs me to do things for her around the house.

My moms my wanna be wingwoman! What she going to do if some girl likes me? Go to the movies and dinner with us on our first date?!

And no I will not try the ventriloquism act again. It failed miserably and I leared my lesson. Any talents I have I will wait till after I am in a commited relationship and after...AFTER I have had my first REAL sex!!!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Order in the court!

I'll go on this trip to the Bahamas, no matter what.

Hey, having your mom as a wingwoman, it's better than having no woman around you. Don't let these girls know that the woman that's with you is actually your mom. Hell, you're getting introduced, that's more than what I'm assuming you'd get otherwise. Social proof, anyone?

Fact is, mommy doesn't know what she wants, and she wants to see you with a good woman. Also, since she wants to help, you must have a suck ass dating life. Take advantage of this situation and make the best of it, instead of watching Cinemax, South Park reruns or whatever. But draw the goddamn line somewhere. That's Judge Nismo's ruling!

Case closed.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha this thread is funny. Dude go to the Bahamas with your mom but once you meet a nice girl ditch mommy and go mingle.