I feel inferior

Mitza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes, i go outside, a walk, a disco, a bar, or something else.I' good dressed, shaved, clean, BUT ...but i see taller boy's, better build (muscle) boy's, more money, and other caractheristichs i think in that moment make him supperior for me.

I don't know why ...this thinking SUCKS !

Help me to get rid off this problem ...how ? How to rebuild my mind set and think clearly.

I know i'm reading this forum's and i should be supperior , but my thinking is bad.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
READ THE BIBLE BROTHER

Mitza

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not helping me.
I already read the Bible, but not helped me.
Give me a chapter to read again.
And try to prescribe me a method to ...

Tyrone Biggums

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the Bible again. We can only show you the tools. It's up to you to use them.

O Snap

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems kind of like you are putting these guys up on a pedestal(not in a sexual way of course). You appear them to be better than you, which is probably not true.

If they have money, looks, muscles...like you said, what about intelligence, wit, humor? There is more to life than all of that. Obviously these guys will get girls, but a lot girls they get are girls you dont want in the first place(want you for your money, car etc) If you are really worried about guys looking better than you, head to a gym and improve that part of your lifestyle.

I like to look at my pros(i think i am funny, fun to be around decent build) and cons (difficulty in approaching girls at times etc.)
and improve my cons.

I guess from being in the military, i never look at somebody as better than me anymore. They have different qualities to offer. Like i stated previously, if you think you aren't as built or whatever, go out and find a way to improve it.

Hope this helped

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Congrats,

You are the winner of the 1st of the year 'please feel sorry for me' post of the year.

So your prize is some direction to help yourself, which is what I think your really after isn't it.

1st OK read the bible everyone says, but all that is to you is information- alot of which you feel won't work for you, am I right?

This then makes you feel like the rest of the world is having a ball and you must have done something really bad in a previous life, and you say to yourself WHY ME?

Tell me if I'm off track here.

Anyway I'll make it simple.

Understand, there are loads of people here who where far worse off than you and are now dating hot girls. Imagine that, is that something that you are after?

Ok that does two things, it tells you first it is possible, second you CAN start to have a glimmer of a possibility that you can do it too.

Next, what alternatives are there? You'll be very suprised how quick your life goes by (trust me) also you can have a car crash tomorrow and be dead having never felt the pleasure of a HB9 blow job.

So there's some motivation for you.

Next.

From this point on only focus on the solutions not your current situation. Think every situation has a way of looking at it than can improve your lot.

So really the first step is getting your head straight, beleiving it's possible for you and developing the motivation to learn stuff and face the fear of applying it.

I have loads more of this **** but I'm sure someone else has plenty to pass on too.

Cheers

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You feel that way cuz you're qualifying yourself from a woman's pov.

The female checklist:

Looks,money,popularity,willigness to submit to females THEN personality.

And honestly it goes something like that for us too.I'd bet my life no one here would date an ugly chic from the trailor-parks.So we can'yt just say being shallow is exclusive to women.

What you need to do is work on yourself and stop cyring on-line.

I'm not even gonna lie to you it's obvious you want a girl cuz men don't give a **** about what they look like or what car they drive untill women come into play.But if you don't have those qualities you need to work on getting them cuz you're not getting any burn without them.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually think that the bible sucks, I read it and it didnt help me at all, then I read it a few more time and it didnt help me. It taught me the lesson that Im on my own to help myself, if I dont do it from within then Im ****ed.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man. Everyone here feels your pain but it doesn't do you any good. There will always be men out there with model good looks, height, money etc who have an advantage with the girls. But that doesn't mean you can't get hot girls.

Basically you have to accept that you are dealt the cards you are dealt, and it is up to you to make the best of them. Accepting yourself and doing your best to improve the parts you can change is the key to confidence.

Read the Bible because that gives you the skills to get hot girls. When you are regularly dating hot girls you won't give a damn about pretty boy who is in his room every night jerking off.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read anything in the bible that helps people with these matters of confidence ..Other than "knocking women of their pedestals".

I don't think the bible can help most people with anything at all,to keep it real.

It's just giving people fake confidence. Most guys come back here balling there eyes out yelling that the Bible didn't help.

How many people have come here and admitted to making FR's up and basically making up entire e-lives?I'd need 4 extrea hands to do that.

Everytime somone does this you guys act like it's the first time.It happens to everyone all of the time.Look at the main-page.

It should be done away with so people can go learn from experience.And use the forum for exchanging info rather than mentsturating about there problems every other month.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I too didn't think there was much in the bible about confidence, overcoming fears etc, but I've just had a look and in fact there's quite alot.

I think the bottom line is these guys want someone to talk to and get it out of their system.

Most will keep doing that and then leave after a while, a small percentage will make a decision to make it work whatever and start listening to what we say and acting on it.

Having said that I have developed my own set of mental 'tricks' that took me from wuss to rhino skinned approacher, if anyones interested?

I liken it to Qi Gong iron shirt except they don't hit you with iron bars just savage insults whilst remaining impervious to the slights.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mitza why do you feel inferior? I suggest lifting weights, it really helped me gain confidence. Just because you are short shouldnt make you feel that way.

I dont understand why you would use the word inferior.....maybe the word insecure is better. You're probably the only person that feels that you are inferior, im sure no one probably has ever felt that way towards you. It's all in your head.

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how you felt. Because I once felt the same way

Then.. I started weight training hard, and I've been doing it for three years now. Exactly your age when I started. Height is not something you can improve obviously, but muscle you can.

Start lifting and get serious about it and I guarantee you that you'll pretty much become a different person.

O Snap

Don Juan
Reaction score
basically the bible is there to give people motivation, and provide them with a train of thought. No matter how many times you read the bible or even memorize it word for word, if you dont follow through it will never help you. your confidence comes from inside of YOU! Nobody else can make you feel better. If you are insecure about yourself, no matter how many compliments you get, you will still feel that way.

Obviously nobody in here is perfect. I like some of my qualities, but i hate others. There are some things i cannot change. Also just because a guy is better looking does not mean he gets girls. Use the skills from this site, and have a little confidence in yourself! It all starts there.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Heres a little routine thats fun to do...walk into a place and act like you OWN it.

I use to feel the sameway still do to some length since im only 5'6 but heck I've seen guys that thought they were the sh*t and shorter than me. It's all in the mind set. You need to change and find out what you asociate neg and positive thoughts with. Then you should get a better grasp

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mitza
Sometimes, i go outside, a walk, a disco, a bar, or something else.I' good dressed, shaved, clean, BUT ...but i see taller boy's, better build (muscle) boy's, more money, and other caractheristichs i think in that moment make him supperior for me.

I don't know why ...this thinking SUCKS !

Help me to get rid off this problem ...how ? How to rebuild my mind set and think clearly.

I know i'm reading this forum's and i should be supperior , but my thinking is bad.
This is not something you will change overnight. It's cliche, but you must always tell yourself otherwise - also, are you working out and excercising alot? You need to ignore the background noise a little more too. It will come in time, but you've obviously got a confidence/self esteem issue.

I've worked on my self esteem part alot in the last year, and excercise and being in good shape body and mind is paramount. This will take months.

I've now moved onto my conversation skills.

You sound like you are still at the infancy stage of DJing, so keep in mind, you have a long way to go - as I said, changing one's mindset doesn't happen overnight - you need to work at it.

STAY AWAY FROM SETTINGS WITH BAD VIBES AND STAY AWAY FROM NEGATIVE PEOPLE.

If there are negative people in your life, you MUST eject them.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are times when my confidence isn't where it should be. What I usually do is repeat the following statement in my head, then BOOM, I'm back on top of things.

Everyone whom you do not see when you stand alone in the mirror is beneath you. Mickey Royal "THE PIMP GAME'

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by biker_gixxer
There are times when my confidence isn't where it should be. What I usually do is repeat the following statement in my head, then BOOM, I'm back on top of things.

Everyone whom you do not see when you stand alone in the mirror is beneath you. Mickey Royal "THE PIMP GAME'
This is an important sentence, because everyday you will encounter people and situations that will attempt (alot of the times DELIBERATELY) to eat away at your self confidence.

It used to bug me that people gossiped about me. But then, we all know what that means, when people are gossiping about you - THEY ARE PAYING ATTENTION TO YOU. You will have people hate you FOR NO REASON. This type of sh*t will kill your confidence, and that is EXACTLY what these types of people are trying to do. For the longest time, I never understood that, and I let it affect my whole life, but no more.

Slowly, with time, you will actually achieve that zenlike feeling of existence that is of the utmost importance: YOU TRULY WON'T GIVE A ****.

It takes time, but as the months pass, and I keep at it, I am inching my way there.

This is the biggest albatross around your neck, and you must rid yourself of it, otherwise, you won't get anywhere.

This is all part of AFC thought. If you weren't thinking like an AFC, then you wouldn't be worrying about feeling inferior to other guys.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's all fake confidence you guys are talking about.

Pretending other people don't exist won't help you get places at all.It will make your life even worse.

I think you should accept your flaws and work on them.Not pretend you're God or something and everyone is just jealous of you.

That's just gonna lead to a hermit type of life.Just be yourself and work on yourself.

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the bible doesn't help in this are in particular i tried it it didn't help, but one thing that helps, at least
takes your mind out of it is lifting weights. it's good for your health mental and physical.