I fancy you

toasttopper1879

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a convo with a lass and its going well.All of a sudden she asks"do you fancy me".
This really made me splutter in my head but luckily i was able to get out a witty reply.I replied if you can cook I'll consider you.
Ok so this girls interested,thats not the point.Just any good tips on how to handle this question better if it gets brought up in the future.
I know the word fancy,s pure English but I dont know how you American lads put it.
Cheers

Pure Drive +

Don Juan
Reaction score
Top of the mornin' to you! Good reply ol' chap!

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

No your response was fine. In the States, the girl says, "Do you like me?" or something like that. You have a good response. Next time you can just kiss her and say, "does that answer your question?"

Okt hat's all chummy! Cherrio!:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

toasttopper1879

Don Juan
Reaction score
top of the mornings probs irish saying and us are hardly old chap types in the north east of the country.More yer scabby horse types.
the kiss is a bloody good idea aye,but dont yer think it gives too much away too soon.She's bound to ask it again cos she,ll be pushing for a straight answer.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooch her mate!!

I agree with puredrive.
Lay a smooch on her the next time she asks that.

This lass is beggin' ya for it... :cheer:

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At a certain point in any indirect conversation, you must ALWAYS GO DIRECT. Whether you're following the DJ, RSD, MM, or DYD methodology, they all agree that at some point in the interaction you must be DIRECT. They only differ as to the when/how and whether it's thru words or subcommunication/BL.

Quite frankly, a girl must KNOW that you are interested in here. And hopefully you've established your value at an equal or higher level than hers, but she still must know and in kind, be reciprocating those feelings and actions to you.

Whether you look seductively into her eyes, lick your lips and kiss or simply tell her that you think she's beautiful and that you want to be with her is simply a matter of style and personal comfort. But always keep in mind, ADVANCE THE SARGE! Being stuck in indirect mode ad naseum simply communicates to her that you aren't boyfriend/lover material even if you've established incredibly high value.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
At a certain point in any indirect conversation, you must ALWAYS GO DIRECT. Whether you're following the DJ, RSD, MM, or DYD methodology, they all agree that at some point in the interaction you must be DIRECT. They only differ as to the when/how and whether it's thru words or subcommunication/BL.

Quite frankly, a girl must KNOW that you are interested in here. And hopefully you've established your value at an equal or higher level than hers, but she still must know and in kind, be reciprocating those feelings and actions to you.

Whether you look seductively into her eyes, lick your lips and kiss or simply tell her that you think she's beautiful and that you want to be with her is simply a matter of style and personal comfort. But always keep in mind, ADVANCE THE SARGE! Being stuck in indirect mode ad naseum simply communicates to her that you aren't boyfriend/lover material even if you've established incredibly high value.
Bloody good advice that. Haven't heard it put better.

By the way we don't say 'top of the mornin', as said, that's only leprichauns.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a british expression mate...

"Do you fancy me?" = Do you find me attractive/D'ya wanna fuk?

AmazingTricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
So if I liked all this jazzy and amazing stuff I would say "I fancy fancy?". haha lolol...gotta go gotta go...:D