I Don't Understand Myself!!

Lukef29

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like this girl and I think she likes me also except for one thing. I try to be confident whenever I talk to her, but I am naturally shy and it always shows. I always get really nervous and my heart starts pumping. Also, whenever I talk to her, my face gets blushed and I just feel stupid;it is all just really retarded. This usually only happens around hot girls. Do any of you have this problem and/or have been able to overcome it?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sweeetttt.... same as me.... hmmm usually talk to anyone at school.... i got used to it... and after the third chance she gave me... me and her are talking and things are going pretty good... stay off the comp and phone when talking w/ her...... that usually takes away things to talk about.. if you do talk to her on the comp or phone... cut it short in a minute or two... or until each others points are done and said.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes...yes...........and yes. Most of us here have had the same sort of deal. I used to exessively sweat around girls or social situations, be too concerned with how I appeared, and what other people thought of me. I now live my life like im in a video game....which means I act out and do what I want.....just like you would in a video game. A succesful way to overcome this type of fear which stems from anxiety of some sort, is to do a boot camp. I find the boot camp very helpful in progressing your comfort zone, little by little. A lot of us cant just jump into a huge crowd of girls and be the MAN. So the boot camp takes us on our way to becoming the MAN in small incriments.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you talk to hot girls of course you'll be nervous at first. As time goes on though, you'll get better at it. I kinda like that rush I get though...makes me feel alive

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't "blush". I've learned to just keep calm now. I used to get nervous though.