I don't know what to do

lloyd_bank$

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, there is a girl I've known for a little while, through my friend scoring with her friend. We seem to get on really well, she is flirty with me, and I try flirt back - even though I am far from being a natural.
However, she has always had a thing for another of my friends, they went out a couple of times, but he now just ignores her as he's seeing someone else. Now she doesn't like him at all. So, I thought it was time I made a move. She has held my hand before sometimes if we've been walking somewhere together, so I took this as a good sign.

I saw her this friday at a club we usually go to. She saw me as I walked in, and ran up to me and jumped into me to hug me. She always seems really pleased to see me - the same applies if I ever log onto msn messenger while she is. I was dressed quite sharply in a suit jacket, and she told me that I looked good. Then a little later, she walked past me, kissed her hand then put it to my face, and told me her and her friend were going on the dancefloor for a while. So naturally I thought I'll definitely try it on tonight - try and take things further with her. But then, I turn round, see her making out with some guy, who she obviously knows from previously! I don't know who he was. I saw her with him at the end of the night too. So I didn't even get the chance to even try anything with her.

I was thinking that I would try and kiss her that night, and/or ask her out for the next week sometime. Should I just ask her who the guy was, and ask if she's seeing him?

I'm still not sure whether she does actually like me in a sexual way - sometimes I just get the impression she just likes me as a friend. When she txt messages me, she usually puts "luv ya xx" on the end or somethin, in seemingly just a friend way.
But do you think I should still see if she wants a drink alone with me sometime? (most time I spend with her is when there is a group of us.)

I rarely get girls liking me, so I probably wouldn't know if one did. Also, I get scared of mistaking someone like her being flirty with me in just a friendly way, and mis-reading this as sexual, then looking like a fool trying it with her (this has happened with me before)

Any advice please??

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the signs she gave you seme good, she may like you but those signs arent huge, there good, but not substantial indcaters of her intrest level, this over guye she was with, well either she liked him or was doing it as a test to see your reaction, would you keep your cool, it could be either one, if i where you, i would not give up, keep on trying, ask her out on a date. you may wnat to read the DJ bible just to rmeind yourself what you should be doing and to come up with a game plan.

hope ive been a help, if you need any more help, just ask

lloyd_bank$

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool thanks, I think I probably will ask her on a date.

the signs she gave you seme good, she may like you but those signs arent huge, there good, but not substantial indcaters of her intrest level,
this is exactly why I still cant tell if she does like me or not - the signs I get aren't huge!
ayone else have an opinion?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look at her body language, the sub consious tihngs she does which are good indicaters. things liek facial expresions, eye contact and weather she is leaning towards you or not when you are talking to her

hope iv been a help

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all due respect, I think this girl likes you in a 'cute' kinda way. I don't think she is interested sexually and I don't believe this particular girl was testing you by making out with some guy.

Without wanting to come across as a negative guy, I think you'll have a tough time getting her interested.

What i would like to know is: How do YOU respond to her handkissing your face etc? I am asking this because I think you are her puppydog. Are you wagging your tale when she hugs you, lloyd?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
caveman, you could be on to somthing, i find that its not easy helping peolpe find if a girl is intrested as especialy when there are few signs like this situation, its near imposible to come to a sure conclusion when we did not witness the situation our selves.

lloyd_bank$

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye, thats what I suspected deep down - that she likes me in a "cute" way.
But I don't think I'm her "puppy dog". When she hugs me I try to seem disinterested. She hugs me - I try not to really hug her back. I don't really know how I reacted when she handkissed my face!! I usually have quite a serious face - I definitely wasn't "wagging my tail" as you put it.