I don't know if this is the right thing to do. I need alittle help.

rkc09

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay there's this 'situation' I'm in. I've been gone for alittle because I got tired of asking stupid questions every two days. I've been practicing on the field and I've been working alot on my character in the past 2 months. At first I had to give it all I got to attract girls. Know I can literally attract girls with little effort. I got the whole mindset lock down. Although there's still ALOT of improving I need to do.

But thats not why I'm here. So I currently have about 3 different opinions right now. But one I've been really thinking about. Not like oneitis or anything but more like every now and then. I have got her number on Sunday. She smiled and said "yea we can hang out together sometime". I've got the feeling that she likes me but Idk. Because here's the story........

My close-friend dated this girl on and off during the past year. He cheated on her 3 times with 3 different girls. They broke up everytime. So they been together 4 times in the past year. Well they just broke up again because he cheated on her AGAIN and he's currently dating the girl he cheated on her with. Now she said she's offically through with him. They claim to be 'friends' now. But idk. This guy is a good friend of mine ever since the playground days despite his dumb decision to cheat on this girl. He's real cool guy and he even said that he prays God makes him a better man. So now she says she's threw with him.

We started to flirt with onther which lead to the number close. But now I'm wondering if I should just be really good friends with her or pursue. But the thing is it I'm not sure if it's the right thing to date my close-friend's ex-girl. I don't want to ruin our friendship. But Idk, I feel a certain connection between us. But I'm not sure. Should I give it a try or just be friends with her?

Note: I have other options but should I try to pursue?

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rkc09 said:
Okay there's this 'situation' I'm in. I've been gone for alittle because I got tired of asking stupid questions every two days. I've been practicing on the field and I've been working alot on my character in the past 2 months. At first I had to give it all I got to attract girls. Know I can literally attract girls with little effort. I got the whole mindset lock down. Although there's still ALOT of improving I need to do.

But thats not why I'm here. So I currently have about 3 different opinions right now. But one I've been really thinking about. Not like oneitis or anything but more like every now and then. I have got her number on Sunday. She smiled and said "yea we can hang out together sometime". I've got the feeling that she likes me but Idk. Because here's the story........

My close-friend dated this girl on and off during the past year. He cheated on her 3 times with 3 different girls. They broke up everytime. So they been together 4 times in the past year. Well they just broke up again because he cheated on her AGAIN and he's currently dating the girl he cheated on her with. Now she said she's offically through with him. They claim to be 'friends' now. But idk. This guy is a good friend of mine ever since the playground days despite his dumb decision to cheat on this girl. He's real cool guy and he even said that he prays God makes him a better man. So now she says she's threw with him.

We started to flirt with onther which lead to the number close. But now I'm wondering if I should just be really good friends with her or pursue. But the thing is it I'm not sure if it's the right thing to date my close-friend's ex-girl. I don't want to ruin our friendship. But Idk, I feel a certain connection between us. But I'm not sure. Should I give it a try or just be friends with her?

Note: I have other options but should I try to pursue?

First of all, don't try to be her friend. That will only lead to disaster.

Second of all, you have to find out whether or not your friend would be ok with it.

jesliejamu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even I dopnt know

Well brother what to do and I guess once even I was in the same situation ,I think that if your best friend is not having any problems seeing you with her then go ahead and all the best!

lambo_cst

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont cross anylines with ur friend, but if she gave u a real number, then she has intrest in you. damn it seems like forever since i had a highschool prob. Have faith highschool is easy, girls every where. when u get older it can be harder or much simpler, depending if u countinue ur studies..lol Just becareful not to talk about him cheating on her, or there realtionship at all. That will put u in the friend zone FAST! just have fun, be confident in ur self, and understand that the girl guy ratio in this world is like 1 :5. there are plenty. Just remember to learn something from every interaction with any female and to smile. Smiling sets u aside from the rest of the guys in ur school

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up to you. I personally might not do it, however I do not know you, her or the real situation. It sounds like she might still have feelings for him, I mean if they got back that many times! Cheating might seem bad and a deal breaker for us but for chicks it often enhances the attraction for a number a reasons.

How is she up against your other options? Hotness? Personality? What does your friend think about it? Is it worth it? Is she worth it?

jwtile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously your friend never really cared about her.He didn't respect so he shouldn't even get mad if you date her. If your interested and shes supposedly over it, than you should go for it.