"I don't give my number ouy"

alwysfishin85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had this happen a few times the last few months and want some outside perspective.
I'll be chatting a girl up, she's giving me good kino, laughing at just about everything I say, eye contact with my lips and when I go to number close I get, "I don't give my number out, give me yours.". My reply is "that's funny because i don't give mine out" and walk away. I will never give my number out no matter how much I want to f her.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Attention wh0res. All talk, no action. Women who are interested in you WON'T confuse you.

Case closed.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I use the same MO - I will NOT give my number to a female Im chatting up.

Recently I was with my wingman. We were chatting two HB8's up.

Great talk over 1/2 hour, mine was keen and so I (nicely) asked for her number:

She: No but give me yours and Ill call you.
Me: Im sorry I dont give my number out to women. I prefer the older fashioned way, thats why I asked for yours. And I will get hold of you.
She: Are you serious?
Me: Yes, dont take it the wrong way, but Im not the sort of guy to give my number out to any female.

And I walked off.

My friend was outside, and heard this HB I was chatting up tell another female friend, how she 'couldnt believe he wouldnt give me his number' and 'he doesnt know what hes missing out on' blah blah.

I have to admit, that one hurt - she was so my type.

But Im not willing to fold.

Next.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Headlights, if she truly WAS your type, she woulda given you her number...

B

BeDJ

HeadLightsOn said:
I use the same MO - I will NOT give my number to a female Im chatting up.

Recently I was with my wingman. We were chatting two HB8's up.

She: No but give me yours and Ill call you.
Me: Im sorry I dont give my number out to women. I prefer the older fashioned way, thats why I asked for yours. And I will get hold of you.
She: Are you serious?
Me: Yes, dont take it the wrong way, but Im not the sort of guy to give my number out to any female.

And I walked off.

My friend was outside, and heard this HB I was chatting up tell another female friend, how she 'couldnt believe he wouldnt give me his number' and 'he doesnt know what hes missing out on' blah blah.

I have to admit, that one hurt - she was so my type.

But Im not willing to fold.

Next.
So many men would reluctantly submit, but you did what was supposed to. No spilled milk waiting for her to give you a ring. Good sh!t

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
Headlights, if she truly WAS your type, she woulda given you her number...
Not so. I should have mentioned this was not an American woman - she was Western European. For anyone who has spent time there, or in Northern Europe, you will know that the women there are notoriously difficult to close on, in the situation I was in. They call it "equality."

The guys in the country I was in were telling me, it is near impossible to get a woman using Alpha/masculine techniques. The females have been so conditioned that everything is their way, as of 'right', that the gap between masculinity and femininity has closed right up.

Just another brief example - in W Europe, an attractive woman bends over, say in a bar. What would you do? You know that you WOULD have a good long stare at her ass. The guys there are so emasculated they look away. I am not joking.

So my hard and fast rule, as a regular visitor there, is NOT to fold ever. If you do, the females will know you are weak, and treat you with contempt.

As I said - nexting was the way to go ;)

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, guess where I live......

My earlier comment was kinda tongue in cheek: the girl not giving her number means low interest, which means you should disqualify her, which means she's not your type.

On a more serious note, I'd say you should never fold wherever you are.
You seem to imply that you would have folded if the same situation took place in the US...

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
Lol, guess where I live......

My earlier comment was kinda tongue in cheek: the girl not giving her number means low interest, which means you should disqualify her, which means she's not your type.

On a more serious note, I'd say you should never fold wherever you are.
You seem to imply that you would have folded if the same situation took place in the US...
I probably folded in this case because:

- I KNEW she was an AW (I cant stand them)

- I had intimate experience with the MO she was using, chose not to play

- There were SO many hot looking chicks at that bar that night, that nexting her was worth it. I mean, TBH, it was hilarious to see her chatting with her gfriend after, and how she could NOT believe a guy just walked off. The hamster wheels were full tilt already.

Guys over there fawn over the princesses.

That wouldve dented her little tin suit :)

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeadLightsOn said:
Just out of curiosity, during this half hour, who was leading? Who was running the conversation? Was she carrying he fair share, as well as interjecting new topics? Was she asking you open ended questions about you, or just politely going along with what you were saying? Were you pulling back occasionally and checking to see if she was following? Did you make her qualify herself to you in any way during those 30+ minutes?

More importantly, (and to the OP) what could you have done differently to increase your conversions?

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more you spin plates, the more you realize that it is the single most important strategy of Game. In the past, I probably would have given out my number in the hopes that such girls would call. Now, I just can't be bothered to put up with that kind of BS.

When you are secure in the knowledge that you have 2 or 3 girls ready to blow you, sh*t tests simply have no effect on you. What's more, girls sense this and it in fact makes you even more attractive to them. When you truly internalize the abundance mentality, you can walk away from any chick without a second thought.

Happy is the man who has options.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Just out of curiosity, during this half hour, who was leading? Who was running the conversation? Was she carrying he fair share, as well as interjecting new topics? Was she asking you open ended questions about you, or just politely going along with what you were saying? Were you pulling back occasionally and checking to see if she was following? Did you make her qualify herself to you in any way during those 30+ minutes?

More importantly, (and to the OP) what could you have done differently to increase your conversions?

hmm question how could you tell fi she is qualifying herself to you? a example here would be nice too

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
The more you spin plates, the more you realize that it is the single most important strategy of Game. In the past, I probably would have given out my number in the hopes that such girls would call. Now, I just can't be bothered to put up with that kind of BS.

When you are secure in the knowledge that you have 2 or 3 girls ready to blow you, sh*t tests simply have no effect on you. What's more, girls sense this and it in fact makes you even more attractive to them. When you truly internalize the abundance mentality, you can walk away from any chick without a second thought.

Happy is the man who has options.
I agree with you. This is my mentality. Especially the part about "sh1t tests simply have no effect on you."

Having other options certainly helps, but I will still not pander to an AW 'demands' when I can see which way the interaction is going to go. Yes, there are times when extra effort may be required, and I certainly tailor my game in these circumstances.

But if you KNOW the market - which in this case I did - I am not going to stroke an AW b1tch for too long. I will simply move on.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girls that usually give me the digits are 1 of the 2. They either are really interested and friendly and give out the digits or they give out their digits to basically have me leave them alone.

The one's that give me I don't give out my number but i'll take yours....never call me back of course but what I have done a few times and have Always been successful is instead of asking for their number straight up which is a direct sign of you pursuing them, i'll instead invite them to some event.

I'll get a good conversation going and tell them i'm going to a haunted house, i'm going to Atlantic City with free bottle service, etc. You should come. Let me get your number. I've had multiple girls say, i don't give out my number like that.....or I have a bf....I respond back:

AAA: giving you my number doesn't make sense? How am i supposed to let you know where and when.
HB: some LMR
AAA: Ok well you should come and if you give me you're number i'll let you know the details.

I wait a few seconds to see if she gives up the digits and if she doesn't I smile and let her know i have to get back to my group. I turn around and walk away. Later on in the night the girls come back to me and either give me their number or ask me for my number again and tell me to enter it in their phone. The last girl a month ago found me in the club and gave me her phone and said "hey, we'd love to come next week. Put your number in my phone." I put my number in their phone and save my full name, then I dial it in front of them. "Now I have you're number. I'll give you a call next week. Have a good night."
-----

The I don't give out my number is just a sh1t test, and I learned through trial and error by actually having something to invite them too. I realized that they were always more open to giving it to me if there was a reason, this way they seemed less slvtty. In these cases it really doesn't work if you give them you're number.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
hmm question how could you tell fi she is qualifying herself to you? a example here would be nice too
Pull back physically, metaphorically, and see if she follows you.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learned something new. Great thread!

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says "give me your number" anymore? It's all about exchanging numbers these days. One person buzzes the other's phone, and now you both have each other's number. One main reason is that you can't really cold call or text a chick these days. If she hasn't got your number in her phone, she won't answer, as it's "creepy".

This whole "give me your number" "no YOU give me YOURS" sounds like a bunch of old people bickering over nonissues. :p

alwysfishin85

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jitter...dig term "cold call." Just something I started doing recently and been having moderate success with it is I'll text her and make her save me as 'Jim the Fireman.'