i dont get women

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
i spent over 1200 to see my girlfriend at that time and when i get there she tell me about us taking a break. why did she waste my time and money and told me before i brought the damn tickets. it seem like our long distance relationship was going good...and i was even thinking about buying her a ring. when she told me this it really suprised me...and she told me this day 2 when i got there and the last few days i was there we didn't even have sex. she tell me later that she didn't feel the same way about me anymore.

so now im trying to move on...dont call her, dont really trying to talk to online...i mean it hurts but it only make me focus on other things in life. now she tell me she miss me and think about me everyday. i dont know how to respond to her anymore.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly why so many people here believe you shouldn't spend money on a girl.

My guess would be you stopped being a challange and became too much of a nice guy that you were spending so much time and money just to see her.

Interestingly when you started moving on, now she misses you. Guess its just proof once again that the best thing to do after a breakup is cut contact. Its the most effective way to get her wanting you back, and if you no longer want her, its also the fastest way to move on.

Savage01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I'm gonna give you some advice that may help you in the future. I would never drive more then an one hour to see a girl unless she has drove the hour to see me at least 3 times. I know you were in a relationship and its kinda different. But long distance **** is alot different. And basically i don't trust a woman when im that far away, I know the thoughts in my head. If she isn't or can't have sex with me in two weeks, i will go have sex with someone else, i know i've seen me do it.

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
well she was going to spend the money to come see me but i turned her down two times. i told it was too early because i just gotthere and didn't even have a car or my stuff. now we had plans that i would go see her...and then she would come see me at the end of the summer...becuase she already had the money saved up. when i get there she tell me she couldn't spend the money on a plane ticket because she now would need it for school.

during my time there she tell me she wanted to give me half of the money back for the ticket...but yeah...that was all talk. I should had listed to my friends and end it before i left the country. i mean...i know long distance relationships rarley work...but my dumbass had to try it out and it cost me lol

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell would you spend a $10 let alone $1200 bucks on a girl????

Jesus Christ...google tom leykis or call his ass. He will set you straight.