I don't get it anymore... [VERY confused]

Forbidden Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically... two things I'm very confused about now...

I've posted before... and well it's sorta gotten confusing now.

BACKSTORY ~ *Involves 2 girls, might get long*

Girl 1 ~ She's a foreign exchange student from Korea. Was here last year, and came back again this year for some reason. I liked her last year, never got the chance/courage to ask. She comes back this year, I ask her to the prom, she says, Yes, I had to cancel, then I could go at the last moment, and we basically... spent 99.9% of the prom together. Either dancing or talking. Very fun girl.

Girl 2 ~ American girl that's been my friend for over 2-3 years. And recently... I think a bit more. She's invited me to many movies alone, her house for me to try some of her cooking ALONE, and even to pick strawberries. I've agreed to most of the things she's wanted to do, half was because I was curious, and half cause I was bored stiff at home. dinner at a very expensive restaraunt coming up sometime soon with her
All her idea as well

Basically this entire summer, I've spent about 40% of my entire time with Girl 2. Girl 1 has gone back to Korea, and I still keep in touch with her from time to time on MSN. Both of them look... well stunning in my opinion. [Girl 1 looks... amazing/beautiful in ANYTHING]. Everytime I go out and do anything with Girl 2... I seriously can not stop thinking about Girl 1. Considering she's insanely and totally out of my league [I know I know, not supposed to say stuff like that... but it's true] and Girl 2 just seems... yeah...

Is this even normal...? Why am I feeling like this? I don't get it. And... does Girl 2... possibly have anything for me?

as a note, I tend not to... well LIKE a girl, however I often seem to attract a lot of girls, either as friends or more... but I NEVER do anything, which totally and insanely goes against what some people here think.

Sorry for ranting but I haven't had sleep in 2 days.

kidkoala

Don Juan
Reaction score
GO out with both of them. But seriously from your post you seem much more attracted to girl number one. ANd she is azn and exotic. YOu could be perfectly happy with girl number two but you won't be cuz u always think of girl number one showing that that is the direction ur heart lies. Take it ez and good luck.

kidkoala

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh..........no. Dude I'm just giving him some advice don't have to ***** about the wording. I think u r the chump bro.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're seventeen kid... **** them both.

;)

And by the way... the first girl is only on your mind all of the time because you think she is out of your league (horrible thinking) and she's all the way in Korea. Absence makes the heart grow fonder remember?

AS

Juggalo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You want girl 1 more but she's in another country! Is she coming back...ever?

I think you just need to move on from girl 1 and take your chances with girl 2. Just force the thought of girl 1 out of your head as soon as it enters it.

You'll do fine. This girl lives around you...and she's into you...go for it! What kind of relationship are you going to have with someone in another country?

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, for now go for girl 2. If girl 1 happens to come back, you can worry about her then. But you have a perfectly good girl right there with you now, and you are wasting your time thinking about girl one. It's only gonna hurt your chances with girl two if you keep thinking back to the first. And I can guarantee later on you'll regret not taking action with the girl that's with you now.

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Date both of them.

Then end it with Girl 1 when she has to go back to Korea.

You can have your cake and eat it, too.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StrangeButTrue
Date both of them.

Then end it with Girl 1 when she has to go back to Korea.

You can have your cake and eat it, too.
Did you even read it? Girl 1 is already in Korea.