I can't figured what I can do to get this girl.

frank17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,
A few weeks ago I posted that I was trying to figure out if this girl at work liked me or not...well I still haven't figure out, but I don't think that matters. The thing is this... I will try to break it down.
Ok I see this work every weekend, and when we are working.. I used to be pretty funny always having fun.. however lately its like I somehow ignore her... so she thinks that I'm mad at her when I'm not. Anyway like a week ago at work there was this guy X( a friend of mine) was talking to the girl I like G and was bagging the stuff ( I work in a supermarket by the way) so in a joking way I said " Hey X I don't want to see you too close to her alright...I don't like that" so she laughed and so did I. Later that day this girl A called me because she needed help so I when I was helping her she was grabing my hand.. and G said " Hey A please don't touch my man.. he is mine" A she plays around saying that I'm the daddy of her baby, so she calls me her "baby daddy".
Well then G started blowing me kisses and saying that she loved me and stuff.. and still she does everytime she sees me, and she started touching me. Anyway bottom line.. I know that she is playing around, but I know almost for a fact that she likes me, I can see it in her eyes. So how can I turn that game around and ask her out. As you can tell I'm a very unexperienced guy. sorry if you don't understand what I'm asking, but its hard to explain.

frank17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I do have her number and since she works on weekends and so do I.. its hard to go out. And when I do ask her to go some where she just makes excuses.. which are true.. so thats the bad part. And sometimes that I have the time I just don't know where I could go you know.. Any ideas of what should I do?