I can't control myself about insistence and hormones

seffabullut

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently joined the forum and I can only ask here.
Normally I masturbate a lot but I started doing no fap on this site with someone's suggestion. But I'm wandering around like a bull.
Normally I'm starting to like girls that I wouldn't have any business with. The girl had slept with 15 people before me but the idea of being the 16th appeals to me if I don't masturbate.
And worse, if I can't get something, I start insisting. It's not like being needy. If she says no, I cut her out of my life.
How can I get rid of this stage?

I met a girl. She showed me sex videos. It's not a joke, really. And instead of saying "how do you do this", I started to have the mindset of "I want it too". I don't want a relationship anymore, I just want to hang out and have sex with someone. When I masturbate, the hormones suddenly disappear and I start thinking with my mind.

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently joined the forum and I can only ask here.
Normally I masturbate a lot but I started doing no fap on this site with someone's suggestion. But I'm wandering around like a bull.
Normally I'm starting to like girls that I wouldn't have any business with. The girl had slept with 15 people before me but the idea of being the 16th appeals to me if I don't masturbate.
And worse, if I can't get something, I start insisting. It's not like being needy. If she says no, I cut her out of my life.
How can I get rid of this stage?

I met a girl. She showed me sex videos. It's not a joke, really. And instead of saying "how do you do this", I started to have the mindset of "I want it too". I don't want a relationship anymore, I just want to hang out and have sex with someone. When I masturbate, the hormones suddenly disappear and I start thinking with my mind.
You can't just do it through will power alone. You must cultivate a strong spiritual life - pray, meditate, read books, read the scriptures, do some physical exercise like running and biking....also take cold showers bucket hawaiin style and have a great sleep hygiene and routine.

seffabullut

Don Juan
Reaction score
The backstory to this sounds fascinating. Please. Do go on.

We had arranged to meet tomorrow but to be honest I thought it would be disrespectful to me after everything and I cancelled. She got upset and blocked me everywhere. I licked her tits yesterday and today we are in this situation :D
The girl was a total hoe. But she said she didn't do it anymore, the last time she had sex was months ago.
I saw that a friend of hers wrote her love when she entered WhatsApp right after. And I didn't want it.
I don't know. Even though I want to make love so badly and I can't find anyone else, my brain tells me not to do it.

You can't just do it through will power alone. You must cultivate a strong spiritual life - pray, meditate, read books, read the scriptures, do some physical exercise like running and biking....also take cold showers bucket hawaiin style and have a great sleep hygiene and routine.
But I wonder. Will I say "Okey I don't want it anymore" after all that nofap things. Or I will everytiöme try to nofap? I tried for 2 weeks because this girl(I thought I an't ejaculate if i mastuarbate) , but I turned a bull. And now we don't talk. I fapped ://

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
We had arranged to meet tomorrow but to be honest I thought it would be disrespectful to me after everything and I cancelled. She got upset and blocked me everywhere. I licked her tits yesterday and today we are in this situation :D
The girl was a total hoe. But she said she didn't do it anymore, the last time she had sex was months ago.
I saw that a friend of hers wrote her love when she entered WhatsApp right after. And I didn't want it.
I don't know. Even though I want to make love so badly and I can't find anyone else, my brain tells me not to do it.

But I wonder. Will I say "Okey I don't want it anymore" after all that nofap things. Or I will everytiöme try to nofap? I tried for 2 weeks because this girl(I thought I an't ejaculate if i mastuarbate) , but I turned a bull. And now we don't talk. I fapped ://

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we sure this guy isn't @nelysses
I tired you out a bit but I decided to get rid of these things from my life and focus on school and sports.

Because I realized that what I wanted was not to have sex. I wanted people to desire me. Even though I didn't know how to handle it, I couldn't like it. It seemed too sick for a man. That's why I can't have a relationship.
Thank you.

By the way, the thread is not mine but my friend is Turkish. So we talked to him. And I'm helping to translate him :D

seffabullut

Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s with her showing you a sex video?
The girl was having sex with someone before when the man's brother entered the room. 1 month later, she and her brother became lovers.
A classic slut.
When she shows it to other men, there is no problem because everyone wants her for sex and they like it when it is a sex video.
But I couldn't do it. I don't know if I could handle this much even if I wanted to have sex.

We had arranged to meet for tomorrow and she wanted to talk, she said I'm not that kind of person anymore, I'll delete all the videos etc. but I refused.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she shows it to other men, there is no problem because everyone wants her for sex and they like it when it is a sex video.
But I couldn't do it. I don't know if I could handle this much even if I wanted to have sex.
We had arranged to meet for tomorrow and she wanted to talk, she said I'm not that kind of person anymore, I'll delete all the videos etc. but I refused.
This is hilarious. Where's the popcorn?