I burn my dates badly

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
After dating for a while longer I even thought I am good at it! But seems I am not.

I pick some random chicks from tinder then we go on a date. They usually are boring (90% of the time) but I dont care, they werent ugly nor fat so I am interested.

Problem is we dont always have a funny conversation or they dont always let me escalate.

1 example - i tried to grab her with my arm twice and she twice said shes not comfortable with it. we were supposed to meet to get to know each other and then some sex (her words, but I expected no sex anyway). After being rejected twice I stopped escalating. It wasnt going anywhere so I suggested we are going back to her car. We had one hour talk-walk and we went different ways.

2 example - we went to drink a beer inside some bar and the talk was incredibly bad. I was the only one trying to have a convo. There were a lot of quiet pauses I had to end date.

Id say they both are 5/10

Its like im supposed to be funny and have game but I feel like I am going on a date with myself. Usually theres nearly 0 action on their part.

PS I usually ask a lot of questions then comment them, I say that i had similar experience (whenever I can), I try not to bore her, If I tell something about myself I try to make it sound fun.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I would say you are trying too hard. If you're putting all the work in, they don't have to.

If they are the prize, you will never be.

I would tone it back. Go on the date for YOU to have a good time. It's her job to catch up and join. Maybe try different dating venues besides bars. Something more interactive like putt putt.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That s y I like action dates. She s not sitting there on her tuft with her amuse the queen face. And yeah if they re not talking to you abandon them and talk to other people or just cut the date short. No need to put up with rudeness.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure the pictures of yourself on tinder look like you in real life as well.

Always remember that you are better than her, and doing this is a casual matter for you. Why try to impress her when she should be impressed by you anyway. You are loving life and are used to women falling for you.

I just came home from a great dinner date, those are the most challenging imo. There were some pauses, but you know what? I enjoy pauses because I talk so much anyway and I know I have interesting things to talk about, it will also lead to some interesting questions. Some girls are a little nervous or just dont talk enough, I dont care. I just talk about what I want.

Change venues so that she feels like she has experienced more with you. If people never tell you you are good at talking, try to avoid dinners.

I agree with the rest. Some girls are rude as fuk. When you get that gut feeling that she doesnt want to be there, leave. She should be making an effort or she is out.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Action dates......putt putt, shooting pool, bowling.....Something light and upbeat. Women always give me reasons to cut on them in a joking way on these dates. You're occupied with something besides each other and don't have to fill in any awkward voids in the conversation.

If it goes well, go for a few quick drinks at one or two spots and escalate.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't sound like the dates ended badly. It's probably quite normal. Statistically there is usually no second meeting, and the first meeting is technically not really a date since (i.e. unless you pre-arranged something online before meeting that would really make it a date) and is just intended to be a "get to know you" hang-out.

I think you are just expecting too much out of this and not treating it like a numbers game. You need to have a strong chemistry and then things flow naturally, but you need to meet allot more women to see which one you can hit it off with. With two women, I don't think you can make a case on that. Think you need at least three or more women before a "point" is even established. Less than three then it's just your luck.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are interviewing the woman. Less talking, more having fun and escalating.

Action...darts is a good one...I get lots of Kino in...and you can make a bet, etc

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
You are going out with 5/10's and they are not comfortable with you touching them? I'd be like "Honey, you got 8 seconds to tell me why I should sleep with or get out my face."

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
You are going out with 5/10's and they are not comfortable with you touching them? I'd be like "Honey, you got 8 seconds to tell me why I should sleep with or get out my face."
lol i messaged 3 of them 1-1.5-2 week safter date and only one replied. one didnt. other one removed me on snap (rotfl) so immature, also how they expected our dates to look like? I am not a bad person to spend time with and they rated my pics alright so this is very weird for me.

Its like why would they even agree for a date if they plan on removing me after. creepy. I was the one who ended date before they suggested but they still were the ones to remove me. So if i didnt end it they would just stay there with me probably for couple hours with the intention to remove me after the meeting is done.