I Botched & Failed the Break-Up - Now What?

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crazy: Yo I tried to break up with her at the end of the school day. Came in late to school so I didn't see her til the end of the day. I told her "Your a great girl but I don't like how this relationship is going" she disagreed and was quiet. She asked me for a ride home and during the ride she asked if we can just not break-up because she really wants to be with me and we can just see if it works. . . .. . .

So I failed. :flowers: I accepted, so what do I do now?

How long do I have to wait for breaking up again. I clearly need advice if I failed something as easy as a break-up. :kick:

alphaace

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a guy said what she said to a girl what do you think would have happened? Now she is just waiting to break up with YOU so she can feel in control. Call her asap and break it off.

dicod3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ Why does he care if she feels in control or not?? He wants end result breaking it off... doesn't matter him or her.

Breaking up sucks man especially with some girls, they cry and stuff mann its tough actually. I stayed with a couple for a few extra months, and one cases years because of those tears. Suck it up and just do it, only way or if u want to go the little b$#@% route...

Tell her you cheated on her and you feel guilty.... if she still wants to be with you then u have an official stalker

-dicod3r

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alphaace said:
If a guy said what she said to a girl what do you think would have happened? Now she is just waiting to break up with YOU so she can feel in control. Call her asap and break it off.
She wants to hang out tomorrow. Maybe break up with her by the weekend? She seems to really like me and I don't think she'd try to break up with me to gain control, I wouldn't care.

Matter of fact in my last week of high school, and there's this other girl I wanna get with and I see her walking in the hallways all the time, I needa get at her before my time limits up.

alphaace

Don Juan
Reaction score
dicod3r said:
^^ Why does he care if she feels in control or not?? He wants end result breaking it off... doesn't matter him or her

Tell her you cheated on her and you feel guilty.... if she still wants to be with you then u have an official stalker

-dicod3r

Never said he did care, just pointing out what she is doing.

EDIT. Don't tell her your cheating, what purpose would that solve?

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dicod3r said:
^^ Why does he care if she feels in control or not?? He wants end result breaking it off... doesn't matter him or her.

Breaking up sucks man especially with some girls, they cry and stuff mann its tough actually. I stayed with a couple for a few extra months, and one cases years because of those tears. Suck it up and just do it, only way or if u want to go the little b$#@% route...

-dicod3r
After I failed at breaking up with her and was back at her house (she asked me to chill with her for a lil while) and I said I wanted to be home soon and while I was there and she was talking to me I asked her "So would it be cool if I cheated on you" and "What about an open relationship" "You can't hold me accountable for getting phone numbers". She asked me if it was a girl who I hung out with yesterday, and it was. Asked me about who I'm chilling with today, a girl.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you don't need any more advice. What does your gut tell you to do? What does your brain tell you to do? What does your heart tell you to do?

You just have to find some backbone, not some advice and not some games to play.

If you don't want her, just tell her it's over and walk away. No explanations or conversation. You do have a set of balls and a backbone right?