I bed a hot 18 year old curious girl (with videos)

stevejabba

Don Juan
Reaction score
In this post I talk through the story of how I bedded an 18 year old standoffish, unemotional girl from Budapest, Hungary.

I also talk through some of the "alpha" stereotypes and point out the a lot of the dudes that write about this (i) Don't know what they are talking about and (ii) come from a place of residual bitterness and anger towards women and don't deep down feel they deserve hot girls. Be careful who you listen to!

Story is here:

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job OP. Yet another notch and rocking body too.

stevejabba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Good job OP. Yet another notch and rocking body too.
Hey man

Thanks.

To be honest I got past the point of caring about "notches" years and years ago..But as I haven't posted on here before, I thought I would post some reports as a means of introducing myself for those who haven't heard of me. This actually happened a few months ago, and I have only recently started filming this kind of stuff (I had some moral concerns about it).

Anyway, when it picks up where I am (South coast of Spain), I will be posting m0ar of this kind of stuff as I can tell from comments and stats that guys like it and it helps bis.

Cheers!

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be happy to see any vids you post man. Keep on sarging.

stevejabba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Great job man! Getting a girl to bed from cold approaches in public (at least at my age) is extremely difficult.
Keep sharing!
Hey,

Part of it is identifying your niche..Depends on your personality type. E.G I am naturally Sigma, meaning being a social dynamo is anathema to me. You'll find which works best with you quite naturally.

Location can make a big difference too, you don't want to be stuck seeing the same people again and again, equally you need a place to meet girls that is ideally friendly. Eastern Europe has hot girls, more so than most places but to a guy who'se new to this stuff it can be intimidating (can be a cold place)

Re videos, there's a bunch of infield videos on my site. I suspect I might get told off if I link but if you visit my site, you'll find them under "Videos", and you'll find access to my Youtube channel.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, do these ladies know they're being filmed and put online? I don't know man, congrats on the success and all, but that seems kind of creepy to me.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does southern Spain compare London?

noheart

Banned
Reaction score
stevejabba said:
In this post I talk through the story of how I bedded an 18 year old standoffish, unemotional girl from Budapest, Hungary.

I also talk through some of the "alpha" stereotypes and point out the a lot of the dudes that write about this (i) Don't know what they are talking about and (ii) come from a place of residual bitterness and anger towards women and don't deep down feel they deserve hot girls. Be careful who you listen to!

Story is here:
your a piece of garbage