I asked my girlfriend to help me with car payment

Zack Morris

Banned
Reaction score
Now she's acting all weird and stuff. I don't ask for money much. Just when I need it for my car, or if my checks bounce (only happens like once every 2 months). Now she rarely wants to hang out anymore. SO I'M NOT MADE OF MONEY.

Okay?

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow

I see stuff like this on Judge Judy all the time.
Don't ever go on that show, you'll probably be called a BUM.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
if you cant take care of yourself a girl doesnt want to be with you cause you gotta take care of a family eventually. you shouldve asked your parents first. you should keep your financial sh!t seperate from your gf. my ex and i did a lot of sh!t together and we got in fights over money a lot. you gotta redeem yourself somehow cause right now you look like a scrub to her.

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's funny , I used his girlfriend as a car payment too.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zack Morris said:
Now she's acting all weird and stuff. I don't ask for money much. Just when I need it for my car, or if my checks bounce (only happens like once every 2 months). Now she rarely wants to hang out anymore. SO I'M NOT MADE OF MONEY.

Okay?
Dude...you are not in any shape or form ready to be in a relationship. You need to take care of yourself and finances FIRST!

I have only bounced a check ONCE in my life...and I'm in my upper 30s! ONCE! And it was not even my fault.

Now...if both of you are using the car 100%...I can see her helping a little with the gasoline. But making payments? LOL.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Women say they want equality, but when it comes to providing for men (like men often do for women), most women will have a seizure.
Some women do provide for men...and that is ONLY acceptable when

1- A man is truly struggling (or trying to better himself for the best of the family)

AND

2- She is his wife.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women do provide for men...and that is ONLY acceptable when

1- A man is truly struggling (or trying to better himself for the best of the family)
AND
2- She is his wife.
A man that is "truly" struggling is called a LOSER, married or not..

I believe she will leave such a man 9 out of 10 times. Its statistically proven!!!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacDiddy said:
A man that is "truly" struggling is called a LOSER, married or not..

I believe she will leave such a man 9 out of 10 times. Its statistically proven!!!
I disagree...because there are exceptions to the rule.

Example: A couple is married for let's say 5 years. He ALWAYS provided. But a man can get hurt in a car accident (or even this stupid Iraq War) or he can lose his job because jobs were outsource to China, or another Great Depression like that of the 1930s can come by...those are extreme circunstances that might require from a woman to support the family until the man get his stuff together.

That doesn't make the man a LOSER. If that was the case, then 99% of the men (and those were REAL men back in the day) during the U.S. Depression were "Losers".

A QUALITY woman would stay by that man 10 out of 10 times.

Of course, it is statistically proven that TODAY 9 out of 10 times, men choose women of low quality value to be their wives. And guess what? 90% of those men choose women without regard for these women past, because of the "past is past" mantra.

Testiculz

Don Juan
Reaction score
you gotta be smooth. cant beg or nothing with your woman. a woman wants to help out a man, not a boy. she gotta volunteer to pitch in, cant ask her

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A QUALITY woman would stay by that man 10 out of 10 times.
Agreed, while 99% of women will leave. Solution - don't be so needy or down on your luck and you get to keep the women happy and content and provided for, coz thats what their inner instincts desires...

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacDiddy said:
Agreed, while 99% of women will leave. Solution - don't be so needy or down on your luck and you get to keep the women happy and content and provided for, coz thats what their inner instincts desires...
EXACTLY.

In fact, if he shows that he is in CHARGE and that he has a PLAN...he should be alright.

I do agree with your statement in the other post about LOSERS...if the guy just sit there whinning (regardless if he was the provider for MANY years) without a plan in place.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
or another Great Depression like that of the 1930s can come by...
Off-topic, it'll be here by 2010 at the lastest. Statistically speaking, there is a huge, crippling depression roughly every 80 years in this country, and current events don't seem poised to buck that trend.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump her. Judgemental chicks are a waste of time. You shouldn't DEPEND on her to pay your bills, but she should still be there for you when you DO need help!

Reaction score
Sell her on the corner. If she's good lookin' she'll bring in the $$$$ no problem.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zack Morris said:
Now she's acting all weird and stuff. I don't ask for money much. Just when I need it for my car, or if my checks bounce (only happens like once every 2 months). Now she rarely wants to hang out anymore.
Your problems aren't her problems. Don't get her involved in your financial problems. Thats why she rarely wants to hang out with you.