I asked a girl out with a text message

Kuwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
but she hasn't answered this was yesterday, can someone explain to me why she hasn't answered?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because, she doesn't want to go out with you.

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
Text message may have been taken as a bit of a cop-out.

You should probably have phoned :)

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Kuwi said:
but she hasn't answered this was yesterday, can someone explain to me why she hasn't answered?
Women dont see texting as actual communication for some reason.. they think it is several steps below... So it is their BS method of choice... Avoiding texting as much as you can...

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Women dont see texting as actual communication for some reason.. they think it is several steps below... So it is their BS method of choice... Avoiding texting as much as you can...
Why wouldn't they? All girls do IS text!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not call or text her again. Just pretend it never happened. Ask her out in person next time you see her.

Kuwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Do not call or text her again. Just pretend it never happened. Ask her out in person next time you see her.
ok.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kuwi said:

You absolutely do not ask a girl out with a text message or a voice mail. You call, speak to her, and you make plans (and it has to be your plans, not hers). Then you go meet her out. Give her 20 minutes to call or show up, and if she's late, then you leave and don't call her again if she doesn't show. You end it there, and if she calls you one day apologizing, tell her you were so busy that you didn't make it either. Never let 'em see you sweat.

All you've done is given her a way out. A way to flake easily. At least if you ask her straight up, she will see some of your dominance. Now all she has to say is that she never got the text.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kuwi said:
Because she is so in love with you and overwhelmed with emotions that she is speechless.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting is lame man.. but it might not be over just yet.

If she really likes you, even if she got the text she might pretend like she didn't get it. So next time you see her IRL, just ask her out face to face. She might be giving you a second chance.