I am starting to get it.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in a slump for the longest time. Although, I am realizing what my problem is. If somebody calls me weird, I let it get to me. Now, in the end it doesn't matter, what people think, but what I think. That is the D.J. mindset. You have high respect for yourself. If somebody makes fun, of you, and you don't let it bother you, that makes it go away.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
One of my drunk-ass buds said it best... "Is there anyone in here you honestly give a fvck about?!"...while he was wearing a rasta wig with fake dreadlocks and an inflatable sheep duct-taped to his waist at a bowling alley. :crackup:

Honestly, nearly all really cool people just don't give a sh!t. You think Robert Plant was self-conscious of his borderline-fruity getups and leather pants tight enough to leave a d!ck print? Hell no, and that guy saw more pvssy than most gynecologists ever have.

jesusrules

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
I've been in a slump for the longest time. Although, I am realizing what my problem is. If somebody calls me weird, I let it get to me. Now, in the end it doesn't matter, what people think, but what I think. That is the D.J. mindset. You have high respect for yourself. If somebody makes fun, of you, and you don't let it bother you, that makes it go away.

Thats right thats how all of us should be. But let me tell you its tough to sometimes not give a damn, but its really the true dj mindset to have.:up: