I am so sexy wtf

Water_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
This site had helped me so damn much. But i have a question.
Within the last couple of weeks I have a few woman 1 said I was handsome another said I was sexy and a 3rd said "you look nice tonight" all of which has never been uddered to me before. I just smiled and was really nervous! What should I even say to woman saying that stuff? Also Is is someone telling me i am handsome the same way as somebody saying your cute aka your cute like a baby or dog? Plus the woman who told me I look nice tonight was crazy I was just wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Now I know for a damn fact that I am far from being sexy!

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be obvious :), lol

Just say:

I know...and thank you

With a big grin, and look into their eyes., Half joking, half serious.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about... 'Well its not my fault'
or 'I can't help it'

With a bit of a grin on your face. I've done that a few times, especially when they say I am funny but also the looks comments.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look disappointed. say "Oh... are you serious? Damnit! I try and dress down so that I don't intimidate girls with my looks, and still it doesn't work. Why can't a decent guy every get a girl to notice him for his personality instead of eyeing him as a sex toy? Oh well... have your way with me then." and then kiss her.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
look disappointed. say "Oh... are you serious? Damnit! I try and dress down so that I don't intimidate girls with my looks, and still it doesn't work. Why can't a decent guy every get a girl to notice him for his personality instead of eyeing him as a sex toy? Oh well... have your way with me then." and then kiss her.
too long winded. but brilliant.

maybe, just "since you veiw me as an object, have your way with me" and kiss.

but, depending on the situation, i'd be more inclined to give a "thanks" and change the subject.

polite, but not dwelling on the fact that you look nice, as if its the first time.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The obvious answer is to kiss her.:D

On another level though, you still have some way to go because your opinion of yourself is actually lower than reality by the sounds of it. For most DJs it's the other way round!

You need to work on this otherwise it will hold you back despite getting positive responces.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do the last couple of guys come off saying that the answer to a compliment like that is kiss her?

The guy could still be slapped in the face for that.

Water_Man: Good for you. From now on, your confidence can go sky-high and you'll be feeling good. Best way to respond is to say thanks or even through in a little C&F remark but don't blow it out of proportion and, like quest already mentioned, act like it's not the first time you hear this.

Isn't it funny how no one ever tells you you look good when you seem to need to hear it, and when you're already feeling good, everyone needs to mention it? :) Enjoy!

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok first of realize why they say it. This is basically the classic approach of girls. Still even if they approach you the only thing they will give is a window of oppertunity. This is just an easy way in. So don't waste it with a response like: "thank you", this response does NOTHING.

I got 2 responses in situations like this, and they depend on what kind of girl I'm dealing with (partygirl, attention *****, classy girl, nice girl, etc, if you got enough field experience you can tell in one look what kind of girl it is or atleast be close to it)

1) The best response is a non verbal one, after she told you the compliment you lock eyes with her. And while doing that you give her your best smile and at the same time lightly squeeze in her waist. Then get really close. Meltdown baby!

2) Sometimes these girls are just fvcking with you and tell you all kinds of stuff to see your response. In these cases I'll give them: "Ohh c'mon, I know you can do better than that".