Agent47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Edited due to "over AFCness".

Last edited:

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all I can say to you is learn from the obvious mistake which is that once you moved to her place you became totally dependant of her. and to make matters worst, she also owns the car.
the best you can do is to make a deal with her and tell her that you will stay in her apartment and use her car to work until you save enough money to move out.
dont think about gaining her back because it will almost be impossible. she already made up her mind to dump you.
think of her as if you already lost her for ever and it will help you to forget her.
" a soldier in war only stops worrying about death when he starts to believe that he is already dead" and there is nothing he cand do about it.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is always a tough one and we've all been there, all the emotions running through you it's really difficult to think straight.

I think the bottom line is to see it as a no lose scenerio (especially now you have found this site)

If she doesn't want you, you don't want her. It's a new opportunity to apply the DJ stuff, have a whale of a time and then pick from a position of choice a rational, fit loving LTGF.

If she comes back I'd break her balls, make sure it's on your terms, work on the principle you win if she goes, you win if she stays.

This could be the best opportunity you have ever had.

Reaction score
Let me get the story straight - you are living with a hor and she stated she is leaving and is at some other dude's place (and yes she is his hor now) - you fool!!! You were just the next pimp in line!! Never demand loyalty from a hor and never be troubled or get emotional when she leaves!! Say "No" to hos!!!!!!!!

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I used to think I was a pretty bad AFC in the day, but the more I read about some of the younger chumps on this board, the more I feel better about my own track record.

This is simply pathetic. My stomach is now churning reading some of this crap.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in this situation and it sucks ass. Definately make plans to get the hell out of there ASAP. There's no reason for you to put up with this 5hit.

Get some friends or relatives together who have cars and get your stuff out of there. Find yourself at least a temporary place to stay.

I feel for ya. I was in this situation and it's stressful as all hell, except I put up with it until the very end.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
out

Hey,

Cut your losses and get the hell out now.........

cave dweller