I am being ignored!!WDF did i do!

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, about 3 weeks ago i meet this hot babe. We always used to hang out together, go to the movies, etc. And then ever time we saw each other we were hugging. But now, i kinda stoped calling her, but i still call her. And most of the time i call her she doesnt pick up the phone, and always ignores me when i see her.. IS she showing me some kind of sign, or is it just all natural? And tell me some advise please, how should i act and was it my falt she ignores me!

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a new chick and ignore her. She'll get jealous if she liked in the 1st place, if not, you don't have to care about her because you'll have met a new chick.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I definetly agree with Bling.

Next her(for the moment at least)...and find a new HB and you can build jealousy. Attraction amplifies interest tremendously.

Also the reason for the failure with the original girl is probably because you showed too much interest by calling and hugging...basically supplicating.

Cheers Dude

Smooth

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shydude said:
Ok, about 3 weeks ago i meet this hot babe. We always used to hang out together, go to the movies, etc. And then ever time we saw each other we were hugging. But now, i kinda stoped calling her, but i still call her. And most of the time i call her she doesnt pick up the phone, and always ignores me when i see her.. IS she showing me some kind of sign, or is it just all natural? And tell me some advise please, how should i act and was it my falt she ignores me!

If she ignores you, so what!....your attitude should be "so what, she's just a girl...there are plenty of girls that want me."

Don't get mad.....just next her...more than likely she'll see you with another female...and she'll feel jealous because she will be the one missing out.

JayUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, try it out, take your shot. You still gta show a little interest, just so she doesnt just go off, but mainly give all your affection to the gurl you get with, and shell soon be callin you.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update! I talked to her and I was hanging out with other chiks! And unbbelievebely she actually got jelious!! Well she did appologised for ignoring me (she was makiing up stories she didnt fell well) . Thanks for everyone advise!

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Advice. When giving hugs, it's a great time to feel her up. lol. Girls like that sort of thing. Every girl I know enjoys atleast slightly perverted guys. Don't be afraid of your sexuality.
And stay with the other chicks too.