humor..what if she starts reacting this way.....

got_crabs

Reaction score
OK so there is this chick ive known for a week..ive spent ...some (some..dun wanna seem obssessed or depserate) time as friends with her...playing some card games late hours....carrying on a good and meaningful conversation...crackin jokes left and right..and lately...i just hung out w/ her for like 4 hours chattin..helping her with math....and its like EVERY joke..no matter how irrelevant or off topic or just playin out stupid she laughed at...it was insane...it wasnt a sarcastic laugh..it was genuine..as if what i said was funny...at times she would simply gigle a little..other times she spout out laughin...i could have said anything...but here is the question....lol by the end of the 4 hours she was like reacting to things the way i would...not poking fun but like just reacting in the humerous way i would...she would be looking straight into my eyes...and then genuinely gimme a smile...which i would return and then she would giggle/smirk/laugh...all the stuff that girls do.

I happen to be a very uplifting person and funny and all that...but is this comedic scene a backfire or a sincere interest in my personality..or none of the above??

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Only one way to find out...

Next time she laughs and looks into your eyes and smiles, MAKE A MOVE. It doesn't have to be a big move...something small and simple will do just fine. And gauge her reaction.

If she accepts your "move", she just MIGHT be interested.

If she bites your arm off, she's really a hyena and you should keep a safe distance. :D

JR2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
As the DJ code states - dont analyse JUST DO IT!

Basically most of the time when you get flirty attention (Laughing at anything you say is one of the clear signs) she's interested. Some girls will just flirt with you lots and not mean anything.

Whats the best thing to do?

Sort it out QUICK! That way, if things dont work out you've not got *that* interested + if they do.. great!

Kino is always nice as it progresses things along nicely, bringing that kiss moment earlier AND it also tells you when you should not be doing things. If she's pulling away when you touch her arm then she's not likely to let you kiss her :) Kino can also be you "just being friendly". Its always nice to have an excuse for your actions. You can even turn it on her to say that she has a big ego thinking everyone that touches her fancies her!

but basically.. go for it!

got_crabs

Reaction score
yea thx...ill have to try something..dunno what though..she seems like the good-good..study...no party kinda girl.....but the kino thing seems to work... i mean i just tried the high-five when she got a math problem right or whatever...and she had no problem....so its allll good i suppose..thx for the advice