How's your style?

ExoticOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now, I have no tattoos, no piercings anymore, just a couple of nice bracelets. I also came home to find a lot of my clothing not fitting me either! On top of that, I am officially all the way bald, so maybe any tips for beard styles?

My ears kind of stand out, so this time I wanted to try something else besides ear piercing, maybe lip and eyebrow, black colored. Tattoos I wanted for a while, but always been paranoid about one day getting bored of a certain one and wanting to laser / constantly change them up.

Anyone have any cool piercings or tattoo ideas or anything they've been planning on? Clothing? Fill me in!

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I shave my head. In my opinion, you need a beard with the bald head, absolutely. Depending on your hair growth ofc, a good beard wilo make many women wet. Gotten so many compliments on my strong mustache, never thought girls cared but just proves some girls just love anything thats masculine.

Just like being bald or choosing to shave your head, many girls wont approve. Some girls dont like beards, some require it. You choose what makes you feel good, it will show. More important to workout.

Getting a tan while being bald helps a lot if you are very white like me!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No tattoos or piercings, I wear a chain my mum bought me that I never take off, a nice chronograph I bought myself last Christmas and a green rubber Macmillan cancer wristband. Nothing flashy at all, only sentimental.

Clothing style is going to depend on what you like or a look you're going for. I wear slim fit never skinny diesel, levis and non brand jeans, chinos, plain jumpers, button down shirts and polos. Expensive jackets/coats as I think that's a good area to spend money rather than shirts.

I get regular comments that I dress well and always look nice, what they don't realise is I fret over my clothes and how I look, sometimes changing multiple times before I leave the door through pure anxiety, it's something I've always had from childhood as I grew up poor, it's an area I'm trying to relax about more, I buy clothes regularly, they don't have to be expensive to look good.

ExoticOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I think I'm gonna wait on the tats... no rush there. I am more concerned how I'm gonna be pulling off this bald look, I don't know why but godamn it's bothering me so much! I was looking at beard styling and tips online, I also think it's mandatory if having a shaved head, otherwise I'm gonna look like a cancer patient!

ExoticOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is some idea ,,,
A little TOO much LOL. Nice style for him, but no I never meant tats like that. I suppose when you're making stupid money you don't have to care. But I'd never cover my stomach though cause I want my abs to permanently stay visible!